• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show off your boat christmas presents

Just had dinner/gifts with our most excellent neighbors. They nailed it....ready for a days logistics now!!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 2
Got my Christmas presents installed. 2 Clarion 350 watt amps and 2 Arial Bullet tower speakers with halogen lights built in.\
Sounds Great!

Got my Christmas presents installed. 2 Clarion 350 watt amps and 2 Arial Bullet tower speakers with halogen lights built in.\
Sounds Great!
Speakers with lights? Thats cool!!!

Great photos of your 2015 (!!!) 242ls @dancahthy ! Congrats ! Nice.
Best Wishes and Happy New Year, from Lake Oconee, GA

May of arrived a little late but merry Xmas to myself lolIMG_20141230_151901118.jpg

I've now got thrust vectors, a dragonfly 7, an amp and sub all to install in the spring... I'm going to be busy... And list isn't done yet lol

Attachments

• IMG_20141230_151901118.jpg
    IMG_20141230_151901118.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 0
What is a dragonfly 7? On second thought maybe its better (for my bank account) that I don't know.

All these nice things...is this the start of the "2015 Mod Projects?" @jawsf16 ... I'm giving myself a present and getting my windows tinted!!! Just have to get them to the glass guy. HO!! HO!! HO!!!

All these nice things...is this the start of the "2015 Mod Projects?" @jawsf16 ... I'm giving myself a present and getting my windows tinted!!! Just have to get them to the glass guy. HO!! HO!! HO!!!

Easily one of the best looking mods I have done Jim. It will make your boat stand out and you will love it! Gonna need some before and after pics...

Yep, for sure on the before and after pics. I've seen several pics of boats with the windows tinted and I really like the looks!! I think I will just take the glass out instead of having to trailer the boat and haul it in.

Have a great New Year!!

My favorite gift was quite simple. I got the new YETI Rambler 30 oz cup and man do I love this thing. I put ice in it yesterday morning and still had the same ice this morning when I came to work.

10898231_891770847529325_1947033949385677128_n.jpg

10869766_891770840862659_7940516329761802715_o.jpg

Hey, a couple of those would be perfect for our upcoming trip to Cancun. I don't see them listed on the website. Are they available and how much?

We don't sell them but one of my local dealers here in PC does. His business is called Sunjammers Watersports.

@JetBoatPilot it would be sweet if you turn that logo sticker into an engraving on the cup. Or even etched on. That looks like a must have for next season.

Back