• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show off your boat christmas presents

@JetBoatPilot it would be sweet if you turn that logo sticker into an engraving on the cup. Or even etched on. That looks like a must have for next season.

I am not sure if we could etch or engrave them but I may see about getting setup to sell these cups on our site. The sticker looks so so but I don't think it would be good for production.

Yep, for sure on the before and after pics. I've seen several pics of boats with the windows tinted and I really like the looks!! I think I will just take the glass out instead of having to trailer the boat and haul it in.

Have a great New Year!!
Jim, I think Car-Fi has a lake service. I know they do stereo installs on the water.

@Woodchuck ... thanks for the heads up. Is that the Car-Fi in Nixa??

@Woodchuck ... thanks for the heads up. Is that the Car-Fi in Nixa??
You know, I'm not sure where the vans are based out of but I'm sure Nixa or Springfield could get you to the right person. I do know they have a tint bay for cars at the Nixa location.

New Fusion IP700I and matching NRX-200 controller for the swim deck. Also included a Bluetooth adapter. All of the from my wife! She must be telling me something . . .

Also have a new Polaroid Cube action camera and (not pictured) a new Porter Cable random orbit dual action polisher!!!!!

IMG_0585.JPG

I got these for xmas, was pretty happy about it. I purchased a second set for the houseboat :-). A lady on Etsy makes them (sewnauti.com)

IMG_1805.JPG

Pretty cool @sysinu.
Question: Who is the Captain and who is the Admiral on your boats?

Last edited:
Wife's the first mate ;-). I should probably hide the Admiral one, since I'd be the captain (and the captain is always right) but I can't have my wife outranking me!

I got a Fusion IP700I and matching NRX-200 controller for the swim deck along with the Bluetooth adapter and a Wet Sound WS-420 SQ. It is going in just below the head unit where the cruise and 12v outlet are at. Having a custom panel made to fit it in there. I will be moving the cruise switch. Also having a custom switch panel made to control 4 - electric ball valves, Surf Wedge, 3 - ballast pumps, underwater lights, swim platform lights and factory cruise next to the USB port in panel. Adding an extra 750 bag under the port seat along with the 400lbs that is already there and then 400lbs for the swim platform which is why I am adding the ball valves. Don't want to hook up pump and throw over the boat to fill. Now I can fill as I am heading to our favorite surf spot!! I'm also working on making the surf wedge automatic so I can leave it on without having to take it off while not using it. It will just swing up and out of the way. This will also allow me to fine tune to get the best wave we can!! Working on a quick disconnect that the wire will disconnect from under the back of the boat so I can take it off when I have it on the trailer. No wires will hang off the boat when wedge is off. I won't need it much as the boat sits on the lift most of the time except for a few trips to different lakes each year. Will post more once I have it all done and it is working. Just need it to warm up as its 10 degree outside right now so I can have everything done by April!!
Switch panel final draft.jpg

Attachments

• Wetsound WS-420 plate.jpg
    Wetsound WS-420 plate.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
So when you need some one to evaluate your set up ( read have a awesome surfing day ) let me and Jerry know !!!!lol sounds like it's going to be bad ass !!!!!

I have talked with Jerry a few times since we tested the wedge on my boat about making the wedge automatic and I know he is excited about it as well. Once I get it done and ready to test I will let you and Jerry know so we can get out on the river and have a awesome surfing day!!!!!! Come on warmer weather!!

I got this Infraed camera for $200 and plan and take it on the boat to pick out floating objects at night and watching Big Foot walk along the shore line when I am anchored overnight!

Screenshot-2014-09-25-09.58.40-300x187.jpg

This is a photo of my office. Note the time/date and an long and lat. and the temp differential readings that track. It is surprising useful considering.

IMG_3613.JPG

I got a Fusion IP700I and matching NRX-200 controller for the swim deck along with the Bluetooth adapter and a Wet Sound WS-420 SQ. It is going in just below the head unit where the cruise and 12v outlet are at. Having a custom panel made to fit it in there. I will be moving the cruise switch.

Who designed and is making your custom panel?

The company I am using is called New Wire Marine. I told them what I was wanting and the dimensions and then they sent me the drawing to approve along with a template of the cutout and overall size so I could make sure everything would fit where I was going to put it. When I get it all of the switches will be wired up so all I will have to do is hook the power and ground up and then run the wires from each item to the switch. You can get it not wired but for the price difference it will save me a lot of time and headache!! We used them when we needed a custom panel on one of our off-road rock crawlers to make life simple!!

Here are a few pics of the iPad mini mounted in its new life proof floater and ram mounted cradle.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back