• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
While in Mt Pleasant today I saw this beast of a tow rig trailering her boat I tried to get a better look but I think it had a hemi in it.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

MazzyDan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This new tow rig won't pull new boat.

image.jpeg
Out with the Old in with the new. Only problem is now the new 2016 explorer sport won't pull the new AR240. But the upgrade from the AR210 was well worth it. Good thing for 2nd tow rig.

Old 2015AR210

image.jpeg

New 2016 AR240, JL Slam Pack Tower Speakers, JL Slam Pack Interior speakers with 10" sub woofer, Garmin 721 Chartplotter upgrades
image.jpeg

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just upgraded my boat hauler... 2012 Tahoe LTZ. Came with the heavy duty hauling package (load leveling suspension, HD rear axle)
Cannot wait to pull the boat this weekend and see what differences I notice.
20160510_151234.jpg

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had the boat out today, not for long as my main goal was bunk replacement...

PhotoGrid_1463342181685.jpg

Jluzader

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not the best pic but this is my 2015 Jeep Grand Overland in the back goung is wife X5 but they suck for tow....
image.jpeg

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not the best pic but this is my 2015 Jeep Grand Overland in the back goung is wife X5 but they suck for tow....
View attachment 37626
Is your wife's X5 the gas or diesel model? My old vehicle was the BMW X5 XDRIVE35D and was really decent at pulling. The Tahoe is much better...

Jluzader

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bought the wife the xDrive50i and in true classic BMW form no tow package.... Not a good topic for what I paid for that POS.....

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bought the wife the xDrive50i and in true classic BMW form no tow package.... Not a good topic for what I paid for that POS.....
Agreed. If they'd at least put in the rear leveling suspension things would be different. I had to install my own receiver which was super expensive...and ultimately a waste of money :/

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sweet Truck, aside from the fact that it only seats 1 and doesn't have much room for bags and coolers.

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This new tow rig won't pull new boat.

View attachment 36629
Out with the Old in with the new. Only problem is now the new 2016 explorer sport won't pull the new AR240. But the upgrade from the AR210 was well worth it. Good thing for 2nd tow rig.

Old 2015AR210

View attachment 36628

New 2016 AR240, JL Slam Pack Tower Speakers, JL Slam Pack Interior speakers with 10" sub woofer, Garmin 721 Chartplotter upgrades
View attachment 36627
Mazzy I just noticed your old boat picture you truck was spotless. Then you get the new boat and your truck needs a bath. I think that is backwards you need to photshop your clean truck with your new boat. Nice set up though love the look.

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sweet Truck, aside from the fact that it only seats 1 and doesn't have much room for bags and coolers.
Yeah she's not pretty, she's not fast, the millage is horrendous (GPM, not MPG), but she nearly always gets the boat on the water before me.:thumbsup: