• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Snaps for rear hinged seats

Shack

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone actually use the snap to keep the hinged rear seats closed? I have a ‘20 ar240 and I can’t even get them snapped, both sides are so tight.

Does anyone actually use the snap to keep the hinged rear seats closed? I have a ‘20 ar240 and I can’t even get them snapped, both sides are so tight.

I hated dealing with not wanting to snap them every time, and then having a snap get caught between the cushion and the gelcoat. Off with the strap.

Now, if I were REALLY smart, I would have remembered to remove the snap and patch the hole while I was doing all the carpet snaps, so I have THAT going for me ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Good call! I’m trying to warm the wife up to the seadek as we speak so I could fill that hole when I hopefully fill in the rest! Lesson learned for the next guy!!

Back