• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Soon To Be 210 FSH Owner

knvandetti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Were they able to do anything to help it?
I haven't gotten it back yet. I took it in a week and a half ago and they said they were 2 1/2 weeks out. Once I find out I'll let you know.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I tested my theory today and filled the live well and made sure to walk to the front along the starboard side to attach the winch. Boat was loaded twice and both times it was as even over both fenders as anyone could ask for. I guess this will be my new loading routine for now.

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
So I was put yesterday and instead of powering on like I normally do I was at a ramp where the dock is so close that I could just winch it on. Wind was blowing pretty strong on the starboard side of the boat, but just hand winching on the boat was an inch or so starboard! I put it back down in the water about 3 times and finally I had my wife pull a dockline while I was pulling the trailer up. Got it centered up that way.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I was put yesterday and instead of powering on like I normally do I was at a ramp where the dock is so close that I could just winch it on. Wind was blowing pretty strong on the starboard side of the boat, but just hand winching on the boat was an inch or so starboard! I put it back down in the water about 3 times and finally I had my wife pull a dockline while I was pulling the trailer up. Got it centered up that way.
My issue is more of the boat listing to the port side which I noticed it does siting in the water also. I blame it on the added weight from batteries on that side. Loaded a third time today making sure I stayed on the starboard side and again no issues. Sounds like you may be having an issue loading straight on the trailer. I found that making a longer approach allowed me to make adjustments and stay centered. Also having the fenders just barely peeking out of the water seemed to help me out.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I ran across the forum searching for general boating and Yamaha boat information. I have a few years of experience boating and am taking delivery of the first boat that will be my own in a couple of days, a 2020 210 FSH.
Congratulations! Enjoy jet boating! Great buy! I love my 210 FSH.