• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sticker-Less Boats. Post them here

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wouldnt remove jetboaters sticker.......if I had one
Whaaa?!? How could this be? Do I need to send you one?

(I will--I am serious)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just removed mine today.

Attachments

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks great. That's a Yamie 242, but your signature says Challenger 21???
Yeah, sold the 242 in December and just picked up the Doo, haven't made a thread yet.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Going sticker less on my AR240 this year. The Mrs likes them, me not so much.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I removed the graphics on ours last year. Definitely like the cleaner look:
2015-04-22 13.32.00.jpg 2015-04-22 14.52.29.jpg

twentiesforever

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OP here. I created this thread and forgot to update it when I followed through. Here's my ride without stickers right before she went in for storage. Im thinking I'll remove the "highoutput" sticker from the front still.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OP here. I created this thread and forgot to update it when I followed through. Here's my ride without stickers right before she went in for storage. Im thinking I'll remove the "highoutput" sticker from the front still.

Sharp looking without the sticks!

Hope you don't tow with the hitch so low very often........ That's really bad for the trailer suspension and front trailer tires. The trailer frame should be level while towing.

twentiesforever

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sharp looking without the sticks!

Hope you don't tow with the hitch so low very often........ That's really bad for the trailer suspension and front trailer tires. The trailer frame should be level while towing.

This I didnt know. Thanks for the tip. I dont have a tow vehicle but dont think I need one. I dropped it in the water in May and pulled her out in September. So I need one twice and total mileage is about 9 miles of towing for the year. Lets say I owned that truck, would I get a hitch height adaptor?

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This I didnt know. Thanks for the tip. I dont have a tow vehicle but dont think I need one. I dropped it in the water in May and pulled her out in September. So I need one twice and total mileage is about 9 miles of towing for the year. Lets say I owned that truck, would I get a hitch height adaptor?
Right - pick up a 3" drop class 2 receiver hitch, turn it upside down so it's "raised" and attach the ball on top. You could also pick up a 2 1/2 one too and experiment, return the one you don't use.

Or get a fancy one that slides where you set the height. Depends on how much you want to spend.

Mark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Loving the looks of all the boats without the stickers! I'm definitely doing mine before it hits the water this year. Has anyone used the poly glow kit to help with sticker residue? Or would that. Be better for a whole boat cleanup?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Does anyone know if you can pull the "supercharged" sticker off a 2014 AR192 without screwing up any other stickers? I also have the chromed letters on the aft sides of the boat that Jet Boat Pilot put on and it seems silly to have both. One set needs to go and I like the raised chrome letters more.
Took the sticker off and left the chrome letters. Looks pretty good.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just took the warning stickers off of my boat. We had a family vote (I have 4 daughters) and the voting was unanimous that we keep the body cavity warning sticker - because it is hilarious!

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Still haven't conviced my wife to take off the swoosh...but working on it!