• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sucked in rocks

Willbvt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Boat sucked in rocks from shoreline, removed the rocks but not the boat only moves at a snails pace. Under any load it revs out. New to this so trying to figure out where the problem could be.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would check the impeller for damage.

Last edited:

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Does the boat vibrate heavily now?

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
At full throttle she said it did vibrate a little but not at low speed or neutral
Okay. So I experienced this before too. I ended up pulling the pumps and putting them back together. I didn’t see any debris fall out but it still fixed the vibrations. I would suggest pulling the pumps. Maybe something is still stuck up there. It will also gives you a chance to check to see if the impellers are damaged. If you’ve never done this before, trust me, it’s simple.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had that problem with a piece of wood fought in between the Impala and the wear ring around it.

Willbvt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
If the wear ring is damaged would it cause this issue of not moving under load