• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Leg Replacement

btbowden

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I know its been a little while since this thread was touched but thought I would let anyone know if they were worried about the leg from mygreenoutdoors being the correct one...I ordered it at a fraction of the cost from here and while it took forever to get the part it does fit without issue.
i ordered that one and it is noticeably smaller in diameter. Was yours the same way?

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
does it fit in the bracket ok? I would like a second one so the table can be used at the same time as the grill

btbowden

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Not sure, I can't test the fit of the bracket, because my boat isn't at my house right now. The diameter of the tube portion is quite a bit smaller though, which scares me. I would think the table would wobble on it. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and post it.

The6caseys

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know its been a little while since this thread was touched but thought I would let anyone know if they were worried about the leg from mygreenoutdoors being the correct one...I ordered it at a fraction of the cost from here and while it took forever to get the part it does fit without issue.
I just ordered it as well. Are you sure the diameter is the same and it fits the mount?

Thank you:)

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please update when you get your hands on it. I am looking to mount a solar panel to the leg to serve as a trickle charger. Thanks.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Somehow I missed the questions...I test fitted the leg to the mount on the boat and it worked without issue. Only thing I haven't done is put the table on top of it. Just haven't had a chance this season yet.

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My boat is still in storage, but does anyone know if the mount that is attached to the table is removable or is it molded into the table?

The6caseys

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Okay, I just got off the phone with Garelick and confirmed that the F16-0005A is a 1 5/8 diameter post whereby the 2014 ar240 (mine) needs a 2.25 diameter to fit table mount. It might fit into bracket as CEDN stated it did, if it's the same one that I just cancelled my order for;) Evidently, the product #75342-38 is proprietary for Yamaha so being custom, costs $$$. I asked the representative if there was another post that isn't so much money whereby he suggested the 75343-10. They do not sell to the public so I could not get a price:/ Maybe buy it and purchase a smaller diameter table receptor and call it a day:)

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Reading these types of threads makes me appreciate my '09! The poles for the older boats like me can be found at RV stores for around $20.
Have a link? I have an '06 and looking to rig up a grill. Both table poles are to short for what I want to i'm basically looking for a longer pole. ;)

The6caseys

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have a link? I have an '06 and looking to rig up a grill. Both table poles are to short for what I want to i'm basically looking for a longer pole. ;)
Garelick.com;)

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought I'd follow up with some photos....I mean, afterall, you guys got me going with this...you might as well see the results.
So, having purchased the pole and bracket at a great price I was left having to buy the table mount - it's a very nice part and I found it for $65 ($100 + retail) I made the table top, and configured it to fit my existing BBQ. The BBQ was modified to have captured screws and the table top has T nuts so that I can screw it down securely.

Attachments

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought I'd follow up with some photos....I mean, afterall, you guys got me going with this...you might as well see the results.
So, having purchased the pole and bracket at a great price I was left having to buy the table mount - it's a very nice part and I found it for $65 ($100 + retail) I made the table top, and configured it to fit my existing BBQ. The BBQ was modified to have captured screws and the table top has T nuts so that I can screw it down securely.
Well done!

But..... the top right screw head is not straight.....:p. ha! Made ya look:eek:

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I use that same grill for boating. Cuisinart I believe. I found a cardboard box that fits it perfectly and my other gear and throw it in my main head storage. We are usually beached on a sandbar so I haven't attached it to my boat yet. Keeps the mess on shore and not on my boat. Be careful with the lid lock on that thing. I heated my grill up too much and the plastic slider lock melted. I sent Cuisinart a picture and they sent me a replacement slider lock.