• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Leg Replacement

twentiesforever

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello members,

Im getting my grill ready for the summer and figured it would be great to have a second table leg in the cockpit while I'm using the factory one to grill on the transom. I looked up the part number and costs comes around in $200. Anyone think this is a bit nutty for a simple metal pole? Anyone have any other suggestions on getting the leg with the bend in it? Seems like one company has the market cornered.

Part: F3H-U4814-01-00

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
On my '11, both legs are different and it came with both? They are similar, but the angle is off slightly.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
x2. One is slightly longer, with a little different angle. I'll try to remember to check for a # when I get the boat out tonight.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello members,

Im getting my grill ready for the summer and figured it would be great to have a second table leg in the cockpit while I'm using the factory one to grill on the transom. I looked up the part number and costs comes around in $200. Anyone think this is a bit nutty for a simple metal pole? Anyone have any other suggestions on getting the leg with the bend in it? Seems like one company has the market cornered.

Part: F3H-U4814-01-00
Nutty?

How about: extortion, defraud, dupe, hoodwink, overcharge, flim flam, rip off, fleece, gouge, victimize, take to the cleaners, take for a ride, bamboozle, con, gimmie a minute, I'll think of more...

Take the pole you have to a machine shop and ask how much to replicate. I would imagine between $50 and $100 - perhaps less if you get a real honest guy with plenty of old stock on hand. :cool:

Belleville_Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Actually $200 isn't a horrible price even compared to doing it yourself. Considering your either going to use Aluminum or Stainless for the material and will need to machine the mounting plate. Even if you tried using A36 steel you would need to pay to have it powder coated. In this case I would have to say the price isn't horrible (which is rare)

twentiesforever

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well when you realize that $200 buys you a good sized television or various other high complicated and globally sourced pieces of technology, yea a simple leg even coated seems quite expensive. So it looks like there are no other options but custom ones. Thanks guys

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Reading these types of threads makes me appreciate my '09! The poles for the older boats like me can be found at RV stores for around $20.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Reading these types of threads makes me appreciate my '09! The poles for the older boats like me can be found at RV stores for around $20.
Just goes to show that old poles are the best....;)

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not to mention noodling that old pole!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for spending my money guys....I was thinking about adding one of these to the rear "patio" to accommodate the grill - the center mounted table on my boat gets in the way of boarding.

I found the bracket AND the leg for a grand total of 60 bucks and change...SHIPPED!

So now we've got 3 tables on board! A regular frikkin floating restaurant! :rolleyes:

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got both parts at Greatlakesskipper.com

Thanks to @Bruce for the lead!

If it stops raining I may just mount it today.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got both parts at Greatlakesskipper.com

Thanks to @Bruce for the lead!

If it stops raining I may just mount it today.
I thought I heard on the news that your fine state slid off the coast last week. :D

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I know its been a little while since this thread was touched but thought I would let anyone know if they were worried about the leg from mygreenoutdoors being the correct one...I ordered it at a fraction of the cost from here and while it took forever to get the part it does fit without issue.