• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Taking Delivery 10/05/2018

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Again, congrats. She’s a beauty. Have fun on your first outing.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Had a great time on the lake today for the first time. I was worried about how different the boat may handle since I came from an I/O. Not sure if the previous models handle this way . The 2019 is a breeze. Very responsive at high and low speed. Backing up and pulling into a doc is easy as pie. Super happy that I got the chance to do the brakein before it gets too cold in NC. Feel free to make fun of my hat. I'm bold and need all the protection I can get. IMG_20181007_155454492.jpg IMG_20181007_155454492.jpg IMG_20181007_154019464.jpg

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had a great time on the lake today for the first time. I was worried about how different the boat may handle since I came from an I/O. Not sure if the previous models handle this way . The 2019 is a breeze. Very responsive at high and low speed. Backing up and pulling into a doc is easy as pie. Super happy that I got the chance to do the brakein before it gets too cold in NC. Feel free to make fun of my hat. I'm bold and need all the protection I can get. View attachment 84108 View attachment 84108 View attachment 84109
Oh man. You took all the fun out of commenting on your hat choice ;)

But hey, glad that you had a good first outing and found the jet easy to operate.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats! Great looking boat and color..and it fits in the garage :thumbsup:

Happy Boating!

Houston

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat! I just took delivery last Saturday on a 2019 AR195. I wish mine could fit in the garage like yours. I was told for 2019, Yamaha changed the tower to fold under the windshield to fit in a standard garage, which they did, only problem is the back of the tower still sticks up above the windshield. Kinda wish I went with the SX now.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Congratulations on the boat, sorry it doesn't fit. I know this may be silly, but can you deflate the tires a bit when putting it in the garage? Pump them up when inside and same when you take it out? I know it's an extra step, but maybe a solution for now?

Houston

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks!! Yea that’s actually what I’m doing to get it in and out. I may replace the trim around my garage door opening with .5 inch instead of the 2 inch the builder put. Doing that I may not have to deflate the tires at all or maybe just a little