• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thoughts and demo rides of wake / towsports boats: Moomba Max, Axis A22, MB Sports

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Has anyone demo'd an MB? I like how simple they are.
Maybe less than completely relevant to the boats currently being sold, but I've owned a 2016 MB F22 since new and absolutely love it. It's early in this thread, actually. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the newest boats but it is a solid boat that throws down a fantastic surf wave and wakeboard wake.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone added any new mods during the offseason or got their boat wet this year? Hoping to dunk ours in a week or two and we can’t wait to get back on the water! I’d love to upgrade into the new Supra SV but these prices and rates are too rich for me right now. Maybe I’ll find a slightly used one next year if economy improves.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Speaking of the new Supra SV, here is a demo I did last season right after they started to arrive at dealerships. It’s an amazing boat and even though it’s smaller than the SA, it doesn’t feel that much smaller and it throws a much better wave! The wave is like concrete not even joking, it’s that firm! The new DSD audio is also pretty wild and definitely gives a surround sound feeling with all the speakers. If the economy was better, I would have upgraded to this beast already and I would pick it over the SA for my needs and crew size.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I'd own a v-drive tomorrow IF we didn't live on a river that can go from 12'-3' in a matter of yards... ugh.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's sweet! If money was no issue, AND could convince my wife we don't need to take our boat to the beach I'd have the new Centurion Fe22 or a Supreme S220. You're right about the economy. It's sketchy AF right now, and interest rates are absurd. That keeps a lot of finance heavy buyers out of the tow boat market.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That's sweet! If money was no issue, AND could convince my wife we don't need to take our boat to the beach I'd have the new Centurion Fe22 or a Supreme S220. You're right about the economy. It's sketchy AF right now, and interest rates are absurd. That keeps a lot of finance heavy buyers out of the tow boat market.
Interest rates AND the prices of vdrives aren't coming down for new, just UP. There's a ton of used and '23's on the market though.. very tempting if props weren't $800 per.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Interest rates AND the prices of vdrives aren't coming down for new, just UP. There's a ton of used and '23's on the market though.. very tempting if props weren't $800 per.
It's crazy to think what boat prices were when this thread was started to what they are now. Back then a 100k boat got you a DANG good boat right out the gate. Now $100k get's you a Heyday. Shoot even some Yamaha's are now over $100k. Insanity! Wish my pay had kept pace with the prices things have increased. Wild to think my current boat payment is $300. LOL!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
It's crazy to think what boat prices were when this thread was started to what they are now. Back then a 100k boat got you a DANG good boat right out the gate. Now $100k get's you a Heyday. Shoot even some Yamaha's are now over $100k. Insanity! Wish my pay had kept pace with the prices things have increased. Wild to think my current boat payment is $300. LOL!
For real - when I see a new Heyday for $120k on onlyinboards.com and the new G3's are going for 280k... it's price out of my league for sure. I think in 2-3 years it'll be a HUGE buyers market for late model vdrives, there's just no way this can keep up at the current pace.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ours is coming out of storage this week but will be a couple weeks before she gets in the water.

Not much planned for mods this year, just dialing in what we have but I do plan a few things.
- New driveway for her to sit on
- 500 lbs steel shot bags
- Hoping to see if I can add the '24 Mojo's bow gator step on my '23
23 vs 24 bow gator step.png

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone added any new mods during the offseason or got their boat wet this year? Hoping to dunk ours in a week or two and we can’t wait to get back on the water! I’d love to upgrade into the new Supra SV but these prices and rates are too rich for me right now. Maybe I’ll find a slightly used one next year if economy improves.
Added 2 rev 10s & RGB lighting
Also a new HU and some removable seat cushion covers for the hot ass days.

OOPS… didn’t notice this thread didn’t have supreme or centurion listed in the title. Sry

Attachments

Last edited:

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
For real - when I see a new Heyday for $120k on onlyinboards.com and the new G3's are going for 280k... it's price out of my league for sure. I think in 2-3 years it'll be a HUGE buyers market for late model vdrives, there's just no way this can keep up at the current pace.
Incentives are already rolling out. There has been some good ones in all boat brands of late. Especially lightly used prices.