• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust Vector Closeout Sale

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys,

We are discontinuing our white fins from the Yamaha Thrust Vector lineup as well as the red fins with black text.

With that said we are going to be selling these at closeout pricing at $275 for twin engine kits and $139.95 for single engine kits. Shipping is $14.95 for standard ground via UPS or USPS.

This sale will run from now to the end of August 2015. Once they're gone we will not be selling white fins any longer.

Color choices are as follows:

White Fin and Blue Text

White Fin and Red Text

White Fin and Black Text

Gray Fin and Gray Text

Red Fin over Black Text

Each of these kits are available in Thrust Vector XL and Thrust Vector XV. Please call in your order to 850-867-1410 and provide your boat year and model.

Here are pictures of each of the fins that are available:

Attachments

• grygry.jpg
    grygry.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • whtblk.jpg
    whtblk.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • whtblu.jpg
    whtblu.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 65
  • whtred.jpg
    whtred.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • red blk.jpg
    red blk.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 65
Dang! Wish I'd have known this before I bought mine last week!:(

If you bought one of these colors we will give you a credit towards other items in the store.

damn.. $125 off what i paid a few months ago. Does this mean the 2016's have a different design

I have regular TV on my 2012 242 limited s. Not the XV or XL. Is there a benefit to upgrade?

I have regular TV on my 2012 242 limited s. Not the XV or XL. Is there a benefit to upgrade?

Yes, the XLs are larger and will provide more low speed steering.

So XL or XV?

So XL or XV?

I believe but am not certain that XV is the model for 2015s with keels. I beleive they are the same size as the XLs. I am sure that Will can tell you for certain if you call in your order.

If you have bought white fins or red over black fins in the past 30 days we will credit the difference to you in the form of a store credit.

Both XL and XV.

If you bought one of these colors we will give you a credit towards other items in the store.
Yes, mine were white w/ black letters. I orderd them on 8/14.

What does the color matter? Is this just a matter of aesthetics?
Yup. You can not see them unless the boat is out of the water.

come on Will!! With this sale and the seadek sale I am gonna have to dig out all my pennies out of the couch!!

I got the samples with my new TVs last week also! That stuff sure looks nice!

still have any white with black?

will be calling in tomorrow for white with blue text !

Ordered!!! Good Deal!

Back