• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer guides

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Time to do my favorite thing and resurrect an old post.... Those of you that have the VeVe guides, do you have the part number available? I need to get some ASAP. Also, did you have to get different U-Bolts, I've seen on some that they don't work on some trailers... TIA!!!!
Love the VeVe guides. Put them on my trailer last year. Used the standard supplied u-bolts on my MFI. Heavy duty construction. The pvc acts as a roller as you drive the boat on, it does roll. Good choise.
20170604_173219.jpg

Last edited:

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just a heads up - the pool noodles may float up when you back the trailer into the waster unless you anchor them! I now use neoprene pipe insulation, covered with a nylon cover - holds up better, and stays in place well.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The I beam trailer I bought has guides where my old mfi didn't. I can tell u the main difference with loading with the guides. If its windy and u are pushed against the guides it will turn the bow of your boat if u dont have long bunks in the front. On my trailer I expect it and throw it in reverse and throw the wheel over to pivot back around the guides and then hit the gas forward once the bow lines up. @Betik bought a trailer like mine and he immediately extended those front bunk boards to help catch the boat sooner. I may end up doing this as well one day. I just wanna be like @Betik when I grow up!