• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nastiest effing fly on earth, that's what it is. Second only to the swarming gnats on the bay you get with a windless day.

We almost put our boat on a slip that feeds out into great bay, but I found that about 50% of the time we went out to the bay, the insects were too much to deal with at rest.
Yes, I always say, "I dont have many questions for the Maker when I meet him, except why gnats & greenheads."

We boat Great Bay, love the area, hate the bugs. This is the time of year we start taking about switching marinas.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Low tide tomorrow of around 5:00p, we’ll be out around noon then make our way up to the sandbar if anyone else is interested

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Might try getting out tonight depending on how the work day goes but we won't hit Neshaminy till 7 or so... Enjoy. The water was nice on Sunday when I was last out!

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey guys. I’m heading over to Burlington this weekend, I’m putting my boat in at the Curtiss marina. This will be my first time heading over to the Delaware, so I’ll be honest, I didn’t know that I had to worry about the tide on the river. Is there any risk of getting stuck? I’ve been following this thread closely and noticed the talk about the tide. My family and I will be staying in a near by hotel and we’re planning on being out there Sunday, Monday and possibly Tuesday.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The river is marked fairly well from the Walt Whitman Bridge through the Trenton Makes Bridge area. I haven't gone further than that the way others have. I have been out at different times of the day and different days of the week and never had an issue. Dodging debris is normally the biggest issue. Check us out on Facebook under the Tri state yamaha jet boaters page. Many people are on there and not on the boards here or as active on the boards here.

The weather as of now looks good. I might be out on Sunday over the weekend... Have fun!

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We’re staying by the turnpike and mount holly road, would Curtis marina be the best place to launch and park the truck and trailer? Thanks for the help.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is probably the closest but I have never launched or parked at Curtains. Neshaminy marina is just on the other side of the burlington bristol bridge in PA. Lots of parking room there. Bathrooms open during the day but after 4-5pm, you need another plan. Neshaminy ramp is $10 a day.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The Burlington Township ramp is pretty good too - we've been using that almost exclusively this year. Curtins can be annoying as its tight quarters in and out, and if someone is using the ramp it can get problematic.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The Burlington Township ramp is pretty good too - we've been using that almost exclusively this year. Curtins can be annoying as its tight quarters in and out, and if someone is using the ramp it can get problematic.
I’ll use Burlington ramp then. Thank you.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Av8tor07 Ill be out and about on Sunday...looks like you have a little guy (judging by your pic), I have 3 boys...Ill be in a grey and black 210, come say hi if the little one needs some company

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Av8tor07 Ill be out and about on Sunday...looks like you have a little guy (judging by your pic), I have 3 boys...Ill be in a grey and black 210, come say hi if the little one needs some company
That would be awesome. My son is 7 and sometimes he gets bored on the boat because he doesn’t have anyone to play with. How about you shoot me a text on Sunday and tell me where you are. We can meet you guys, my son will certainly enjoy the company. Roberto 973-390-6090 thanks

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Attachments

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It is - the ramp is wide enough for two vehicles at a time, and surprisingly, I've never seen the parking lot full. If it is though (supposed to be gorgeous out sunday) there is a field next to the Curtins parking that is used for overflow truck/trailer parking, couple hundred yard walk from the ramps.

Google Maps

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It is - the ramp is wide enough for two vehicles at a time, and surprisingly, I've never seen the parking lot full. If it is though (supposed to be gorgeous out sunday) there is a field next to the Curtins parking that is used for overflow truck/trailer parking, couple hundred yard walk from the ramps.

Google Maps
Ok. Thanks for the link. I’m buying the pass now.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
That would be awesome. My son is 7 and sometimes he gets bored on the boat because he doesn’t have anyone to play with. How about you shoot me a text on Sunday and tell me where you are. We can meet you guys, my son will certainly enjoy the company. Roberto 973-390-6090 thanks
Yeah story of my life my 11 year old is the same way, it’s like I’m pulling teeth unless I can get his cousins out with him... I could probably do Sunday with him, if so I’ll bring out our floating mat (6x18) to give the kids some space to swim around away from the boats