• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Uber Drivers anyone?

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm with @BigN8 - you already enforce the rules here! Huge need for officials in all sorts of kid sports! There are plenty of officials that don't know the rules!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm with @BigN8 - you already enforce the rules here! Huge need for officials in all sorts of kid sports! There are plenty of officials that don't know the rules!
Just remember there is always one main problem in all youth sports:

The adults

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian

get my boat and Boatsetter are basically the same thing. I stopped using boatsetter last year.

Boatsetter offersan insurance policy fir every rental…they take 35% of the rental amount for that policy. Very expensive. If you choose not use their insurance they take 15%. This makes either you take less profit or your price is very high to the customer.

Get my boat does not offer insurance, they only take 8.5%. I purchased a commercial policy that cost about $3,000 per year this includes all my personal use as well.

when I had both apps. Boatsetter was always getting booked last and usually my dates were already booked. It just became extra work so I just shut that account down.

I use Facebook market place and GMB for all my leads. I have a FB page but don’t keep it up to date. Only ever had a few leads through it.

If you are on the coast the USCG is pretty strict on rules. On the inland lake I am on, no licenses are required and I have been checked multiple times by game wardens for “safety checks” with no issues.

i have noticed in my area most are not looking for a captained boat but some are. I have though for retirement I would do this as a fun side business that pays for my hobby. In two seasons I have profited around $65,000 on my one boat.

send me a PM if you have any other questions or need help getting going. I have set up 4-5 or five people to rent their boats/skis out.