• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

updating navionics maps 2021

i actually ended up just forgetting about it. i have a new boat on the way end of next season so i figured the current maps would do me just fine until then when i sell the 275 so i am not really going to bother.
What are you getting?

Its a nordhavn 475. Quite the opposite of a yamaha. She’s a slow boat but a 3000 mile range

Attachments

• 9C80F938-1275-4782-AC81-3D1165F522C2.jpeg
    9C80F938-1275-4782-AC81-3D1165F522C2.jpeg
    565.1 KB · Views: 19
Ok, here is an update. I called my local dealer asking about map updates for the Middle East for the Connext system. He contacted Japan and they gave him a part number. Doing a quick googling using that part number, it turns out there are 3 of those available; Middle East, Japan and China. The cost, on the high side. $700 - $1000+. Accordning to him, it contains the map updates. ?‍♂️

Here is a link showing the various part numbers. Yamaha Honda Mercury Boat Jet Ski ATV Motorcycle Repair Parts Johnson Evinrude Suzuki Kawasaki Polaris - PartsPak.com

So it sounds like it is a USB to update it though, did they tell you how to run the update?

So it sounds like it is a USB to update it though, did they tell you how to run the update?

The USB stays in, still not clear on the process. The USB will be protected by a PVC tube and a clamp.
Also, according to him, in the future, US maps update will be available; nothing official yet.

Attachments

• 40B074B7-B6EF-43E0-B34A-3F47E915C77B.jpeg
    40B074B7-B6EF-43E0-B34A-3F47E915C77B.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 13
Back