• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Upper Chesapeake Yamaha Run?

What date(s) work best for you?

• 6/4

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 6/11

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 6/25

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Lloyd's is OK. Used to be thee place to go on the east side. A hurricane reconfigured it and it's not as busy. Good scenery with the cliffs. Met some great people over there.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
There is a black 275 and a light green AR220 here today.

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going to be out this upcoming weekend? As of now we plan on being out. Likely Saturday and Sunday.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going to be out this upcoming weekend? As of now we plan on being out. Likely Saturday and Sunday.
I’ll be launching out of the Port Deposit ramp on Sunday. Aiming to get there around 11am. My daughter is bring a few of her lacrosse teammates to go tubing for the first time. Should be fun.

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice! Keep an eye out for a white, black and red AR190. We will be out Saturday and likely Sunday too.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I definitely will. If see ya I’ll be sure to say hello. I’ll be in a blue AR220.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Nice! Keep an eye out for a white, black and red AR190. We will be out Saturday and likely Sunday too.
Does the area where you anchor on the Susquehanna have a decent bottom?

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s a mud bottom. It’s usually a fairly easy anchor. The only trick is a channel is carved out through that side so when dropping make sure you aren’t on a cliff.

You will see some boats hang at the top of the island on the Susquehanna. I’ve never anchored there but a lot do. Looks to be a good swimming spot. We usually go on the back side of the island under a bridge to get a break from the sun - right near perryville boat ramp if you know where that is.

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A little windy around 11am when we launched, but wind calmed down and turned out to be a great day!

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
A little windy around 11am when we launched, but wind calmed down and turned out to be a great day!
With all the rain we had, how bad is the debris?

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
They were out…. But overall it wasn’t bad.
Are you going back out tomorrow? My buddy has other plans so my wife and I are solo and weighing options.

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are planning to go out tomorrow. Hoping it’s not too windy. We have plans to take out my buddy and his wife. They live in Baltimore area.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My daughter has over ridden my plan to launch out of Port Deposit and am now going to be heading out of Mariner Point Park instead. I will not be up in the northern end of the bay today after all. Hope you all have a great day!

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Small craft advisory has me re-evaluating plans.

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah we are looking at that too. I’m going call my Marina at 9, and ask how it’s looking. As of now I think we are going to try it and if we get down there and it’s too rough, just check out the town of havre de grace…. My friend’s parents have a place in Havre on the water, so visit them and check out the area.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We are south of havre de grace and minutes from the Bush rv and it is dead calm here. I will reach out and see if anyone is at battery island

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me know what you hear and if you make it out. We just talked to my friends parents and they said it’s dead calm right now. We are going to give it a go and if winds pick up later we will call it early.