• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake/kneeboard combo forks

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like the board fits well. I'm trying to find something that will replace the stock fingers and attach to the swivel. Finding something that will line up exactly maybe difficult

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is what I use for the Zup and it works out fantastic. I also got the swivel.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It looks like the board fits well. I'm trying to find something that will replace the stock fingers and attach to the swivel. Finding something that will line up exactly maybe difficult
What year is your boat?

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is what I use for the Zup and it works out fantastic. I also got the swivel.

Do you like your reborn rack? I was just looking at their website and they have good prices. I’m looking for a wakeboard rack.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes I do like their wake board and Surfboard rack. I have them both now. I bought some other racks used but they didn't fit right so I purchased both of those from Reborn and have been very happy with them. There are better racks out there, but the price point fit well with us.

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What year is your boat?
2017 AR190

I have ordered this:

I'm hoping that the threads line up. Not sure if that is a standard on these fingers or not. Taking a chance. Some of the replacements on the web look exactly the same, with a light variation in the backing plate.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Go go amazon and free returns- if I was in your shoes, I would just buy the factory ones. Wish I could use a bar mount lol

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the factory but they are too narrow, is there a factory set with wider openings?

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New forks came in today, and they didn't match up to the OEM hardware. It has a different bolt size, along with a different distance between bolts. The Zup board did for week between the new fingers/forks.

OEM
IMG_20200715_181245.jpg

AMarine:
IMG_20200721_171910.jpg

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
2017 Should take the newer style- the ones you posted I think fit the older style.

Brandon Duke

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ratket, did the machine shop drill the holes and make the hook ups on the tine's

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
They drilled the Holes, and notched the slots where the bungee cord runs through and slides into. I ordered the cord off amazon, just used Zip ties and heat shrink to form a grab handle at the end.