• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wakeboard rack mounting on AR195

Chris D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bulletlines.com Yamaha specific 1 7/8 fits the rear.1590791547313.jpeg

QuakeTen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I picked up a Monster Tower Universal with Swivel and ordered a 1 7/8 back during a Xmas sale. I planned to attach to the rear tube on the starboard side. That size certainly doesn’t fit.

Now, I’m not sure if I should try building up the rear some and use no insert or try another size. Any advice? I’d like to get this thing mounted finally.
Thanks.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
There are two different sizes, one is 1 7/8 the other is 2 3/8.

QuakeTen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
There are two different sizes, one is 1 7/8 the other is 2 3/8.
Thanks.

With the powder coat on the 1 7/8, the Monster Tower 1 7/8 insert doesn't quite fit. I called them yesterday and they were super helpful and are sending me the 2" insert to use on the 1 7/8 rear tube. I read in a separate thread on this forum that folks are using the 2" from Monster with rubber fusion tape to give the tube a little extra diameter to hold firm on the 2" insert. Monster indicated that regular electrical tape would work too.

Chris D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Any suggestions for a single wakesurf board rack for a 2020, 212S? Also wondering what the be the best color with the gray tower? Didn't think we would need one but sure is a pain to the have the board in the cabin! Hoping to get one ASAP.

Thanks!