• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Washdown Connection?

blamphere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Does anyone know what the connector is inside the cleanout port hatch on 2021 252SE? Looks like it might be for washdown hose? Not sure if it is in all, or maybe it was dealer added?

I have not taken delivery of our boat yet so can't look. Trying to figure out as much as I can that I may have overlooked at the dealer on a similar model.

1610643348286.png

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know what the connector is inside the cleanout port hatch on 2021 252SE? Looks like it might be for washdown hose? Not sure if it is in all, or maybe it was dealer added?

I have not taken delivery of our boat yet so can't look. Trying to figure out as much as I can that I may have overlooked at the dealer on a similar model.

View attachment 140168
I believe that is to fill up the washdown tank. Not all models have it.

blamphere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Ah that makes sense. Thanks. I was thinking the freshwater tank was maybe a deck fill, but i bet you are right

blamphere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I will have to solve for a washdown pump when i get our boat, its pretty much essential with our kids :)

Danrich

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Yes the attachment you mentioned is to hook up a hose to fill the fresh water shower(if your boat comes with one). Really I just hose the boat out when it’s not in the water.