• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Waveboat?

Some how got onto this page. Seems pretty cool? Jetski and Jet boat in one?

SEALVER Wave Boat UK | Jet ski boats | Dorset

Anyone ever seen or ridden/drove in one?
I got mine last year. 525 Full Wake with SeaDoo GTX 300 Limited.
It's a great concept and I really like it but TERRIBLE WARRANTY.
Boat cover started ripping and they asked me to ship it to them for repair.
Shipping cost $100 that they won't cover.
So I found someone local to fix it for $300 but Sealver refused to pay more than $100
Then one of the Bimini locking system screws stripped the thread. Sealver sent me instructions how to fix it myself. Keep in mind the boat is 11 months old.
I told them that I'm not fixing anything myself while boat is still under warranty. Their response was another $100 and that's it.
It seems like they try to throw a little bit of money at you to get you out of their way.
Again, the concept is awesome and works really well.

Back