• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Weird Threads?

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone else see these threads? Looks suspicious.

Attachments

• IMG_4031.jpeg
    IMG_4031.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 37
When I see those i just respond...
[USERGROUP=3]@Administrative[/USERGROUP]
and those boys wipe them out.

We got him. One or two slip past our defenses now and then. @zipper must be out in the fields picking blueberries this morning. :)

I cleaned a bunch this morning, let admin know of others. And yes, I had to get to my job that pays the bills. Only gone for a couple of hours.

Well, I read the post…and I must say, they can’t hack for shit. I can be “outstanding in my field” in Vermont and clean spam bs from Cameroon when I see it. Thanks @Murf'n'surf for taking care of it in my absence.

Last edited:
Back