• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is the first generation AR230. The owner states she is a 2004. Definitely 2006 or earlier but I am uncertain if AR230s existed in 2014. Certainly an early boat. The engines look quite dirty. The price is a little more than half of what I would expect.
I agree - the price is WAY TOO LOW if it is what the pictures show and the boat runs.
But, we had seen this before... lol.

--

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Penn Spinfisher V rod and reel combos are on sale really cheap at Walmart.com. You can find the model number after selecting a size and scrolling down. The 3500 and 4500 models are great for reef fishing for snapper etc. They are 84.50 each when the normal price was 150 each. The 8500 is good for trolling, bottom fishing and jigging. Just thought I would share.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lol read the reviews it is a POS, and also an "add on" item. But hey, it was worth a look!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe the Explorer 200 sale is over. We have had one for Gavin who is 9 for a few years. He has enjoyed it. Occasionally I will climb in for a joke. It certainly is not my size. It has been fun for the kids.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Excellent deal on a disk thingy...
@2kwik4u still looking?
Big Shot Idrodisk Pink
That's a stellar deal right there! Looks to only be the pink version, but no need to be racist. I'm going to host a group buy here featuring a bunch of slingshot products a few weeks from now, Idrodisk included. That price may be tough to reach... so naturally I'm annoyed by this... :rolleyes: lol!

@John Mcpartland
@2kwik4u

Last edited:

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a stellar deal right there! Looks to only be the pink version, but no need to br racist. I'm going to host a group buy here featuring a bunch of slingshot products a few weeks from now, Idrodisk included. That price may be tough to reach... so naturally I'm annoyed by this... :rolleyes: lol!

@John Mcpartland
@2kwik4u
Thanks
That's a stellar deal right there! Looks to only be the pink version, but no need to br racist. I'm going to host a group buy here featuring a bunch of slingshot products a few weeks from now, Idrodisk included. That price may be tough to reach... so naturally I'm annoyed by this... :rolleyes: lol!

@John Mcpartland
@2kwik4u
Ordered...Thanks!!! Can't beat it for $150 shipped. My daughter will love the pink

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't argue with this either. @J-RAD I still want to help support the new venture, but $150 for a $500 list price is hard to pass up. Wife would kick my arse for not jumping on this one.

*edit*

Black one still showing $499 on the site. Wonder if they are no longer producing the pinks and just want them gone?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't argue with this either. @J-RAD I still want to help support the new venture, but $150 for a $500 list price is hard to pass up. Wife would kick my arse for not jumping on this one.
I appreciate that! I'll give you my consent... it really is a ridiculous price. That may prove to be better than wholesale...

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I appreciate that! I'll give you my consent... it really is a ridiculous price. That may prove to be better than wholesale...
Just pulled the trigger on it. I appreciate the understanding here.

I'm currently torn on another product as well. Most likely going to buy local for my new cover to help my local dealer. It's about $800 for the cover through him, or $699 through yamahasportsplaza.com I don't mind spending a bit more to support local/known vendors.

74% discount on the disk is going to be hard to beat though. $370 off is a lot of dough!

Last edited:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The black one is $199 now.

Bubbjr7

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Pink one is $199 now also. And they want $50 shipping to my house. Does that sound right?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pink one is $199 now also. And they want $50 shipping to my house. Does that sound right?
The price went up by $50 from yesterday, but after shipping that's still half price.