• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ugh, I wish I saw the $129 price. I'm on the fence at $199.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah, it looks fun, but $247 with shipping is a bit steep. I refuse to spend $47 on shipping just out of principle, lol. I'm sure I'll kick myself for it later.

Bubbjr7

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Found disk for $200 with free shipping. Also found a discount code to use. $180 total.Screenshot_20190215-185513.png

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Found disk for $200 with free shipping. Also found a discount code to use. $180 total.View attachment 88125
Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I chatted with the website and they gave me a coupon code to bring the black one down to 202. Could not stack with ride10, but for the extra $20 I'd prefer black.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t know if anyone is planning on redoing their interior anytime soon, but Joanne fabrics has a 60% off coupon for one item.

If you use the coupon online, they only take it off the first yard, but if you download the app and use it in the store, they take it off the total.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Anyone seen 20% ebay deals lately?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No, the Ebay coupons came and went. I even have buy it now items in my watch list just waiting for the next ebay coupon.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went to Costco today, found a few things to consider. The life vests seem to be ~$10 less than Amazon's price. Not sure on the tube, seems like it's supposed to be a Mable-like tube. I noticed the mesh sides which they tout as "self-draining", but to my eye, it looks like a weak point that'll tear easily. Dunno. The cooler looks similar in size to a Yeti Flip 12 that I saw at L.L. Bean earlier today for $250. For THIS price, might be worth a look to some folks.

Attachments

Last edited:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cool! I'll need to swing by Costco. I bought a couple of those life vests last year, they're really nice.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sams club has a similar tube for $180. I will probably get one. Just gotta decidebif its worth waiting for clearance.

Max 3 Person Towable - Sam's Club
the wife and I the wife and I just got back from Sam's Club, doesn't come with a pump or rope, which the Costco one does. Since we don't have a pump yet, or any ropes, it's worth it to me right now to get the Costco one since the Sam's Club one doesn't come with either of those things.

if we didn't need either of those things, I would probably pick up the Sam's Club One

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
FYI Plugs are $3.69 each regular price at O'Reilly auto parts. I suspect similar price at any auto parts store.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
FYI Plugs are $3.69 each regular price at O'Reilly auto parts. I suspect similar price at any auto parts store.
Oh, they've been $6-7ish everywhere I've looked locally. Oh well.