• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Looks like fun! I don't think it'll fit on the boat. :cool:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It should fit, I just don't know if I can spare the hour it would take to inflate :)

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh, they've been $6-7ish everywhere I've looked locally. Oh well.
Lfr6a-11 now known as 3672 can sometimes be had around 3 bucks but that is the wrong plug. Lfr6a now known as 6668 is usually 7 bucks each. Summit or someone ran a deal on them last year right when I was needing to do a change and I purchased something like 24 of them to get free shipping too.

geohil

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you checked your order? When I go to my track my order it shows patch kit instead of the tube.
Mine too but when I click on it, it shows me the tube. I had a bunch of friends order them. I guess we will see soon

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Have you checked your order? When I go to my track my order it shows patch kit instead of the tube.
Just checked my order.

The summary and invoice show the 58” tube but when I clicked on tracking it shows a picture of a patch kit.