• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ok just checking. Ill let you know when I get my tube or patch kit.

Steve Risley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
My order shows both the tube & patch kit??? I sent a message to the seller. Will let you know what they come back with.

Steve Risley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I tried to cancel before it shipped. Seller won’t credit / refund me till I return the item...idiot, gonna rip them a new one on my review

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just got off the phone with them. They do not sell tubes and they are refunding me the money and paying for shipping to return item. Should have known it was too good to be true.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
West Marine brand Bilge Pumps are on sale right now for the 1250gph is 26.88 and the 500gph is 13.88. They state they fit the mounts for existing Rule and Johnson pumps so it could be a cheap option to have a back up on standby.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Attachments

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is one left at $14.49, just verified @ Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N57FFRU
So did ANYONE get this? I just received the damned patch kit, and seeing the results of others, a refund is the only option available. I'm wondering if this is an Amazon screwup (for the wrong sku/wrong vendor), or if this is simply a switch when the company realized the screwup. I also had something odd - the vendor my purchase was run through was Powersports Superstore, but on the package I received, it was sent from "Western Power Sports".

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are you using to mount this to the boat?
Table leg mount, I copied @MrMoose setup, he is my idol.
1553192622402.png
https://jetboaters.net/threads/the-official-what-did-you-do-to-your-jet-boat-today-thread.2661/page-67#post-311876
"I was setting up the new magma grill in the boat tonight and noticed the mounting rod did not fit tight enough inside the table leg...
...realized what y'all been talking about using a piece of a PVC pipe inside the table leg!
Duh...
(the leg opening ID is too large for the grill holder rod to fit snag and not move)

Well, I didn't have a PVC pipe on me but did have gorilla tape and a sharp knife.
Which did the trick."

View attachment 79801 View attachment 79802

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Travp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hi everyone,

Did anyone else get an email from powersport in regards to kwik tek tube to rate their service??? My patch came in a couple days ago. Did anybody get a response from the vendor?

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I called them and they said it was a mistake on Amazon's part. They said they don't even sell tubes. They emailed me a shipping label to send it back.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We've decided to offer a year long discount code for all our jetboaters friends. Works on any product listed. Enter "jetboaters5"

www.transomwatersports.com

Follow our Introduction thread to get additional details on our new inventory.

Last edited: