• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Transom Watersports: Introduction

What watersports products are you interested in?

• Total voters

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats @J-RAD ! Are you going to be doing any vests right now or just what you listed above ?
Thanks! Also thanks for asking. For the time being the only vests that we have available is the Slingshot Impact Vest. We didn't include any in this initial inventory, but I'd be happy to bring some in for all interested.
19458_main-1.jpg

We do have plans to expand our product line to include more such items including some coastguard approved vests. Our plan has been to get operational prior to expanding further.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How much for a foil board?
We're intending to launch next week and host a group buy on the foils for jetboaters members here simultaneously.

My agreement with Slingshot will not allow me (or any of their dealers) to publicly advertise below 10% off MSRP. Which is why you see the same price everywhere (other than Slingshot's own site which is typically the MSRP price). But, I was told that I could offer special pricing to the group by telling them "I've got special limited time pricing" and having them message me privately for details.

So... suffice it to say, its a GREAT DEAL and message me next week to find out how great it is...

For reference here is the current MSRP pricing for the two available 2019 packages:
*click on the links above to see package details*

(This is not the group pricing which will be made public during our promotion next week.)

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All members can take advantage of special pricing across our entire inventory. DM me for offer code.

*If purchasing a foil or foil accessories go to the thread above for taking advantage of that offer. This offer is separate and should be used for a purchase independent of the foil group buy.*
**Following the completion of the group by on foil products, this offer code will apply to foil products also.**

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The first of our inventory has arrived. :cool:
20190401_180906-01.jpeg
20190401_180923-01.jpeg

I plan to create separate threads for each category. I'll do some unboxing and highlight some of the details of them. As soon as the water heats up a bit more I'll do some demos to let you see them in action.

I think the Cobra Cat and the Coaster are going to be the first wakesurfers to hit the water.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IF someone were to put the offer code jetboaters5 in their cart during checkout something magical may happen to their total...

I'm just going to leave this right here.

www.transomwatersports.com

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might be just me but nothing happens when I click on links on your website. Looks nice BTW.
Strange, they seem to be working for me... what type of device are you viewing from can anyone else help verify?

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Links to different products work it looks like jetboaters5 is about a certain number savings...

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Strange, they seem to be working for me... what type of device are you viewing from can anyone else help verify?
iPad. I haven't tried on PC yet. Just wanted to let you know :)

The website also seems shifted over to the left as well. Like your business name logo and the text about the "what's new in your rack this year?" are off the page on my iPad.

image.png

When I click on these "shop surf" buttons nothing happens other than the button goes orange. Same for the "shop wake" button or any of the wake, surf, foil, etc buttons on the top right banner of the site.

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Links to different products work it looks like jetboaters5 is about a certain number savings...
Thanks for checking @Wisefam22. Mind if I ask what type of device are you viewing from?

@haknslash sounds like we've got some debugging to do for apple/safari users... we'll look into that right away.

Is the an option on your browser to view it as a desktop site? I wonder if that would improve the display and functionality?

I appreciate the earlier compliment BTW, my wife is pretty talented. I promise it looks great and works great on Chrome... lol!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
iPad. I haven't tried on PC yet. Just wanted to let you know :)

The website also seems shifted over to the left as well. Like your business name logo and the text about the "what's new in your rack this year?" are off the page on my iPad.

View attachment 90996

When I click on these "shop surf" buttons nothing happens other than the button goes orange. Same for the "shop wake" button or any of the wake, surf, foil, etc buttons on the top right banner of the site.

View attachment 90998

View attachment 90999
I just tested it for myself on our crummy older iPad and encountered the same display issue. I think what's going on is it is displaying in desktop mode on safari, and there's a discrepancy in translating the scale scale to fit. We'll see if we're can find a fix. Thanks again for letting me know.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@J-RAD I was viewing on my Samsung note8. Basic internet browser. Everything lined up correctly and I could click all tabs (surf foil and wake)

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Tested with my iPhone 8 on current iOS version and the formatting looks centered and the links work. I am running an older version of iOS on my iPad so that may be the issue.

How it looks from my iPhone 8....

B7D843D3-D7F7-45FD-95BB-11EE24DBEB87.png

However I did notice one bug if viewing in portrait mode. When you click the menu button...

61FD45FC-3CCD-430C-AE3C-9AE19CDF33C4.png

The sidebar rollout to the right side doesn’t list the “Home Wake Surf Foil” links....

3232B60D-4179-48E1-AE3B-0AB7490A80D4.png

In order to fix the bug you have to rotate to widescreen viewing mode and it will display the links. If you rotate back to portrait viewing mode the links will remain visible....

B25EC949-BAED-43A5-992E-1DF63C79EB2C.png

99FA1484-AD41-4A13-AB5F-E39D9DA6BC52.png

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmmm,
That's annoying... at least the other links are functioning and visible. That may be a bigger issue with the template formatting.

android-vs-apple.jpg

I'm sorry... it was too funny not to.

option-2.jpg

Coexist

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Just to add to your apple/safari testing info. Safari on my MacBook Pro is cutting off the left side as well. Everything is clickable/navigate-able though.

Edit: I'll add that on my big monitor it looks fine, just cuts it off on my laptop monitor. So just seems its not scaling correctly for smaller screens.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Haha I would LOVE to ditch my apple products and go back to Android but they’re are provided by work. I would say they are free, which they are, but there is a big ass 24/7/365 ball and chain attached to my work phone :D

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats on getting up and running. Everything renders and functions properly for me on my iPhone XS and my MacBook Air. Baaaaha I am an iSheep for personal use. Don’t judge I write, test, and analyze AI code/algorithms/data for a living and just don’t want to be tech support at home.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on getting up and running. Everything renders and functions properly for me on my iPhone XS and my MacBook Air. Baaaaha I am an iSheep for personal use. Don’t judge I write, test, and analyze AI code/algorithms/data for a living and just don’t want to be tech support at home.
Lol! I'm not racist... We at least had the same taste in boats.