• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What do you do for a living?

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You mean there are still people that get to do only 1 job? Hell what I do changes by the email, phone call or who stops by.....everywhere from A to Z....Hell today I put out fires from a pissed off client, boarded a new client as well as went and dug through returns because production said we were a unit short in a clients inventory...Yeah I made coffee also and cleared the jam on the copier, etc, etc, etc....Just like this song, it's ok, fits my wife's job also....LOL

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Senior VP of Acquisitions and Capital Markets for a real estate development company. We build anything from medical office to ambulatory surgery centers to acute care facilities, but are now focusing on healthcare mixed use.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Retired since 2008. I was in electronics, almost 35 years in the semiconductor industry. About 10 years in applications, 10 years in software engineering, 10 years as a program/project manager. I spent 3 years in Paris France. 33 years with the same company. I was mostly involved with testing, some Very Large Scale Integrated circuits like microprocessors, but I specialized in semiconductor memory chips.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Autobody shop manager.... Trying to get out of the auto industry for 15 years!! but it keeps on pulling me back in!

TonkaTuff

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Tonka,

No unfortunately I dont. Is this what you are talking about? http://www.exactaintl.com/

Why do you ask?
I don't think that's it... I think its this http://www.bastiansolutions.com/software/warehouse-management-system

I figured if you had any experience with WMSs and were familiar with Exacta, I'd quiz you on thoughts on it. Our parent company utilizes Exacta, and what little I've been around it has not impressed me. That being said, its the only WMS I've used. So, I've no idea if it just sucks or is performing as well as any other WMS would.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Recovering airline pilot/instructor/check airman.....

Principal, Sanctuary Capital Development
Futures trader, instructor
Football skill positions coach
Dad

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm about to Die Tryin' :p

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Federal LEO, Manage the security desk at a gov owned highrise in downtown St Louis. I'm also a firearms instructor for the Indiana State Police, found a way to get paid doing my hobby!

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Founder of Evil Sports,
Board Certified Entomologist, owner of pest management firms.

majsa

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Business Development Manager for a large Civil Engineering firm headquartered in Pasadena, CA...Parsons. We design and build a lot of the highways, structures, railways, airports, and water treatment facilities all over the world.
My dad use to work there. Got a couple mortgages through PFCU. Loved staying the night in the parking garage for the rose parade.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:)
My dad use to work there. Got a couple mortgages through PFCU. Loved staying the night in the parking garage for the rose parade.
Ahh, the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl..great perk of working at Parsons. Love it. Been a few times

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Naval Officer.

14 years in the Navy and 10 more to go.

When I grow up in 10 years I'm going to try to get into Law Enforcement in the Southern California area.

My wife is a Clinical Registered Dietitian in Del Mar, CA.

Last edited:

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I spent a few years in the early 90's selling copiers, fax machines, etc. Minolta's, Riso's. etc.
You wised up and got a real job huh? :)

edsr23

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What can Brown do for you (10yrs and counting)? So you guys and gals keep the mods coming and I will keep bringing them.:) US Army Reserve for the last 3yrs HOOOAH![flag]

Drinkwater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Retired US Navy, Chief Petty Officer 24 years
Currently - Industrial Engineering Technician for US Navy
Wife - US Navy, 19 years 6 months, 7 days NC1 (Retires this year)

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
VP-Manager of Benefits and Compensation, I handle executive comp for a big bad insurance company.