• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is a good price for a 97’ Exciter or an LS 2000 in good condition?

Rdelreal

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Exciter
Boat Length
Thanks in advanced!
I’m sure the question has been asked multiple times before so I apologize, but (Pre-Rona and currently) what would be a reasonable price for a 97’ Exciter or LS 2000 (both are possibilities)? I haven’t had a Yammy watercraft since my Blaster and wish I had never sold it. This would be my first JB and I would greatly appreciate some insight into what to look for when inspecting/hopefully taking them out on the water for test drive. Thanks again!

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I sold my Exciter 220 in January for $5,500.00. Boat was in excellent condition with numerous engine modifications.

Rdelreal

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Exciter
Boat Length
I sold my Exciter 220 in January for $5,500.00. Boat was in excellent condition with numerous engine modifications.
Thanks so much for the reply. What did you upgrade to?