• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is everyone planning for Memorial Day Weekend?

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Drop the lift in the water and back the boat out. Will be on Lake Wylie all weekend with the inlaws. Should be a fun time.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's my birthday, it's my birthday ......gonna party like it's my birthday!!

Ill be relaxing on the beach somewhere!

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lake Wylie as well...water is warming up...i got in last weekend and it wasnt too bad...maybe 78 or so

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Still torn either the lake house or the beach house. The wife wants to come up to the lake but I'm kind of pushing for the beach as someone mentioned earlier the lake will be crazy busy the ICW in Myrtle Beach won't be to terrible.
Lake Murray can get crazy on Sat and Sun, Monday is typically not so bad. I have to work Sat and Sun but hopefully Monday I will get out on the lake.

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Heading to our place on Lake Oconee, GA. We have friends coming in and out all week/weekend. Lots of food, beverage, and hanging on the lake.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Probably my usual spot in Naples as long as the Gulf is somewhat calm. That spot is on the Gulf side of Keewaydin Island just South of Gordon's Pass.
Not sure what day at this point but will go out the best weather day of the weekend.

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lake Wylie as well...water is warming up...i got in last weekend and it wasnt too bad...maybe 78 or so
Got in the past 2 weeks. More beer and the water gets warmer lol. See you out there.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lake Murray can get crazy on Sat and Sun, Monday is typically not so bad. I have to work Sat and Sun but hopefully Monday I will get out on the lake.
If she comes up it will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday if they do i will let you know and maybe we will catch up. I also wanted to tell you Chris said he thinks they are in for Bimini he is going to clear it through our boss on Friday if he gets the blessing his wife and him are comming he already asked for me to check in to upgrading to a 2 bedroom in Bimini.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If she comes up it will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday if they do i will let you know and maybe we will catch up. I also wanted to tell you Chris said he thinks they are in for Bimini he is going to clear it through our boss on Friday if he gets the blessing his wife and him are comming he already asked for me to check in to upgrading to a 2 bedroom in Bimini.
Definitely look me up on monday if you are at the lake, we will definitely take you around on our boat.

I hope it works that Chris and his wife can make the Bimini trip.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Rented a slip on Fire Island for a few days. This way we can cruise around, head over to the beach, dock, restaurants, bbq on the boat. Just going to chill.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will go to the lake some of every day of the 3 day weekend. We will leave boat in water and tie up at my brother's house and I'll load on Tuesday morning to miss the ramp shenanigans. Get get out early and do sports and anchor, relax, and people watch until we get tired.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Headed to Lake Anna on Thursday to get my boat in the water and a camper set up on a waterfront lot... Have some friends from Northern Virginia coming down Friday through Monday....I'll be there through Tuesday....

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Heading to our place on Lake Oconee, GA. We have friends coming in and out all week/weekend. Lots of food, beverage, and hanging on the lake.
@H2OBoy ........... So kewl ! Might I ask in general where on Oconee is your place ? Maybe we can hook up ?
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian (Ritz side of the Lake)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Working
I run a fireworks store and it will be a busy day!
we ship some of the small stuff so go ahead and place an order!
www.boomtownfireworks.com
of course, I think the owner said the site is getting redone so maybe a bit screwy yet.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We will be at the lake boating, fishing and having a good time. We have several friends and family members coming up too! The water is already great and the fishing has been excellent!