• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

When did I lose control

Someday you will look back and wish it was still that way. Your kids are going to grow and be gone or interested in other things long before you are ready!

And let's be honest, we all saw the pool thread - you were never in control! Just the way it should be with daughters!

Come tubing with me. I can burn 10 gallons or more an hour easily. The girls go non stop for 2-3 hours then eat, swim then get back on for a couple hours and then i am down to 5%. Lake is about a mile or so across so launch is just a few minutes away.
View attachment 158720
Completely opposite of my adventures, I go 3 trips on a tank in my 195. But I'm more of a few laps and then float kinda guy

I wish I was but when kids wanna tube it's just the deal... 60 hrs already since last Aug on my new 195 I bet 50 of them are tubing lol

This year we did get the wake kit workes great and WAY less fuel burned wake surfing at 10mph you can go 2 days

We are back from the lake and going out to dinner. 5.5 hrs tubing minus 30 minutes for lunch and apparently a bunch of snapchat.... burned circa 35 gallons or so. My arms and my legs are sore from driving, since that is all I did, and load riders...... I could work at Cedar Pointe :)

Yes i did seadek a couple of weeks ago.b got a thread on it around here somewhere

We are back from the lake and going out to dinner. 5.5 hrs tubing minus 30 minutes for lunch and apparently a bunch of snapchat.... burned circa 35 gallons or so. My arms and my legs are sore from driving, since that is all I did, and load riders...... I could work at Cedar Pointe :)
My wife was nice enough to take the kids out today. I just drank Pacifico all day and stayed at the cabin

Y'know, treating yourself to a little swag like this might help soothe the pain you're experiencing (I noticed a problem at the helm, and we use these on the mopeds)

Back