• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who Bought The New 210 FSH So Far?

zedxmike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got mine last weekend. Taking her out for the first time tomorrow. I picked it up at Ridenow Jacksonville. They were great and Greg treated me right. This boat is beautiful!!! AA5DBF8B-E7DB-41E9-814E-21E59AE706AF.jpeg

Last edited:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got mine last weekend. Taking her out for the first time tomorrow. I picked it up at Ridenow Jacksonville. They were great and Greg treated me right. This boat is beautiful!!! View attachment 66079
I like the trailer, too - is it part galvanized and part aluminum??

--

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Looks great.
I gotta ask though, "did that spare tire carrier come as a Shorelandr' factory standard or a boat dealer option?"
I only ask because of my "need new trailer" thread a little while back.

ridemx73

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just got mine last weekend. Taking her out for the first time tomorrow. I picked it up at Ridenow Jacksonville. They were great and Greg treated me right. This boat is beautiful!!! View attachment 66079
Thanks for the business Mike! hope you and your family enjoy it!!! Feel free to reach out with anything else you may need!

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Zedxmike, I'm getting one soon. Wondering if it will fit in the garage. Do you think you'll be able to get it in with top & windshield removed?

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Those that have bought the new 2018 model, can you tell me what the quality of the helm pad? Whats the thickness?? As well as can you feel the access lid through the pad? Finally got a part number for one and was thinking about placing an order.

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Access lid is not noticeable. I think you'll be happy with it. Don't forget to order the attachment snaps.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just picked mine up on Saturday!

Getting ready to cut a hole in the dash for the Lowrance HDS-9 Gen3 and looking for spots to flush mount the VHF and install the TotalScan ducer.

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was thinking of mounting the VHF on the flat just above and to the right of the steering wheel.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Tailwaters... I do have the round Clarion, however with the HDS-9 there is insufficient room to mount all three on the dash.

I am going to move the Clarion to the cubby to the right of the glove box then mount the Standard Horizon GX1700 in it's place.

The diameter of the Clarion cutout is 2 3/4" and the GX1700 requires a rectangle 2.82" H x 5.39" W so it will fit perfectly in that spot.

There's just enough slack in the Clarion cabling to move it down to the back of the cubby.

dash2.JPG

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine just came in today. It still was in the factory wrap and unassembled. We will be doing the paperwork tomorrow and being the nice guy that I am, I am going to let them keep it for display at the upcoming boat show in 2 weeks. (No crawling around the boat though!)