• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who has 2022 212’s?

In2ishin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello all - My local dealers don’t have any 212s. Except one and he’s charging $6k in destination and prep fees plus he’s padded a few others for another $2k. I could swallow half that due to increased demand and lower supply but it just feels…shitty.
Anyone know of a dealer that has *any* of the 2022 Yamaha 212 models available?

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
reach out to Vernon at Cycle Springs in Clearwater Florida..... He's a good dude and they don't charge "excessive" fees. My 212 freight & prep was like 2Kish if I remember correctly.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Also check their deal on extended warranty's if they still offer it

XSCORPIO24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I see your point with these crazy charges and now with "GAS" prices they have to charge more on destination fees (ridiculous) I have my 2019 Limited S with less than 70 hours in excellent condition plus 2 tower speakers added (Bluetooth) and cover all I want to do is to pay off the loan of the boat which stands at 59K or so. Jacksonville, Fl area. See pictures on FB Marketplace under boats for sale.

Attachments

In2ishin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Beautiful boat @XSCORPIO24. I def want new, if possible.
At the moment it looks like my choices are 1. Suck it up and overpay by ~$5k or 2. Get lucky and a boat w a deposit cancels. The latter seems to happen with some frequency according to most dealers.
I’ve not hit every dealer but most 212s that haven’t been delivered have deposits.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Beautiful boat @XSCORPIO24. I def want new, if possible.
At the moment it looks like my choices are 1. Suck it up and overpay by ~$5k or 2. Get lucky and a boat w a deposit cancels. The latter seems to happen with some frequency according to most dealers.
I’ve not hit every dealer but most 212s that haven’t been delivered have deposits.
I would rather have a 2019 with low hours then a new "covid" boat. Already has all the kinks worked out and upgraded items, and a much lower price point. Just my opinion

In2ishin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
To which kinks are you referring @Crob83 ?

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
To which kinks are you referring @Crob83 ?
Nothing specific, usually all new boats will need a few fixes here and there. I'm just saying for the $$$ savings right now I would go used if I could. Makes more sense in every aspect to me, dudes boat above only has 70 hours on it. It's like new 70 hrs isn't shit

Sshields01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Hello all - My local dealers don’t have any 212s. Except one and he’s charging $6k in destination and prep fees plus he’s padded a few others for another $2k. I could swallow half that due to increased demand and lower supply but it just feels…shitty.
Anyone know of a dealer that has *any* of the 2022 Yamaha 212 models available?
I ordered a 212s from Blackbeard Marine in OKC (they have locations in Tulsa and MO), but then took delivery of a 212se this past weekend. So, they will be receiving my 212s at some point soon and it will be for sale. If OKC is near you, reply on here and I will provide you the Sales Manager's name. He was great to work with.

Top Bottom