• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Why no Catamaran Jet boat?

sure, they do the formula that says you need longer hulls to go fast is drastically reduced with a powered cat.

Checkout this guy. Awesome build

I love dudes like this. The level of passion just can't be matched. They're like pro athlete level commitment to their passion project.

Has like $250k wrapped up in a boat, but clearly lives in like a $60k house because he's so damn passionate about his hobby that everything outside of that hobby is a far distant 3rd priority.

Had some car buddies like this when I was younger. House was always trashed, unkept, and in disrepair. But the car/truck was always on point, and always had some big dollar mods underway. It ran great for like 4 events a year, the rest of the time it was under construction and damn near every waking moment was either at work or in the garage.

This i will certainly be watching! I hope this guy flys that thing! Blew a motor but with 500-600 hp i would hope he at least does 60 mph! If he does 70+ then i would say this is proof of concept enough for me!

Back