• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Winter cover with the shipping cover

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dunno what you used on your first cleaning, but I ended up using some Simple Green, and then some Purple Power (degreaser). It all finally came out, and this year, after I pulled it out of storage, I've been using my two beach balls I use in the bow under the mooring cover (search for "boobs" under my username, a pic or thread should turn up) on the swim deck. Stuff rolls off the back and sides of the boat now. I do indoor winter storage, so it doesn't start causing problems until I pull it out of storage and the rain washes all the crap off the shipping cover.
I’ll try Simple Green and I’ll look up your boobs! Thanks!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll try Simple Green and I’ll look up your boobs! Thanks!
🤣 🤣 🤣

That is some shoot-your-drink-through-your-nose comments right there! I figured I better take a look and see just what showed up if I searched that myself!

Here's the start of it, the head-on shot of the bow shows how it looks, and a few posts down, there's a link for the beach balls I use. For the swim deck, I'd imagine you just don't inflate them as much, just enough to keep the shipping cover raised to shed all the crap off the sides, where it'd fall to the ground instead of onto the swim deck to stain it up.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/the-official-what-did-you-do-to-your-jet-boat-today-thread.2661/page-147#post-516637

Heizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I used StormPro boat cover to storage my boat. There are many benefits that I’ve garnered from this breathable, 100% polyester boat cover. It even faced strong storms while on a trailer. I was going at a speed of 80 mph for 1,500 miles without trouble. A table and some chairs were loaded in the boat one time and when I arrived home, they were dry.

Last edited: