• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB: 2017+ AR190/195, Midwest prefered

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I was planning on buying a 2022 but I can't find one. Didn't realize so hard to find and dealers were only alloted a certain amount a year. it's January and there sold out. :(

So used it is which is probably the better choice for me anyway. There are a few around but a little farther than I was expecting. If anyone knows of a 2017+ AR 190/195 in the Midwest, let me know. I am in Columbus Ohio. No issues with mods, hours or a few blemishes if required.

Thanks for the help.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure where in the Midwest you are. I saw some new Yamaha's on my dealers lot covered when I drove by. Not sure of their status. Call and ask for Ryan, he is the sales manager at (844) 248-8489. Tell him Charles M. referred you.

Current New Inventory | Wonderland Marine West

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Thanks for the lead. I am in Ohio so Michigan is fine as long I get a discount for OSU giving the win back this year :)

I will call him tomorrow.

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My wife will probably kill me for even posting here....2019 AR195 located in North Dakota. Wakebooster set up, Yamaha cover, maybe 120 hours, racks plus extra ballast. I might be interested in selling but need to see if I can find a 212X for sale somewhere.

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
North Dakota is pretty far but depending on pricing, maybe work something out. I will PM you.

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do fresh water boats typically go for more than salt? It seems the salt boats are a few grand less. Just wondering.

Assuming more maintenance on a salt boat? Does it matter if its under 50 hours or so.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the lead. I am in Ohio so Michigan is fine as long I get a discount for OSU giving the win back this year :)

I will call him tomorrow.
Did you reach out to him/dealer? What did he have in stock?

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Im still working him him.. no new 190s or 195s.. they do have a 195s on order. But he has some other lightly used options he is pulling for me that are coming in so more to come.

The 195S new is more than I want to get into so passing on that one.

I also found a 2019 AR195 with 100 hrs for 40k and a 2021 AR190 with 30 he's for 35k. I am working on those too.

Hopefully just a matter of time before something pulls together.

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
since it looks like I'll be going used.. what should I be looking for on these low hour boats..

Service records and the first 20 hour boat log? anything else

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Platinum00,

I live in Cincinnati and I have a 2020 195s (White/Gray Stripe & Bottom) that I am on the fence about selling. It has low hours (don't remember exact, and its covered in my garage so I cannot check right now, probably around 40 hours) and I have done all the maintenance myself (don't trust the dealers to do it right.) It is like brand new and has always been garaged and has the following accessories installed:

-PhenderPro fender mounts installed on both sides with 2 big Taylor Made fenders with covers on them.
-Billet wakeboard rack on one side and ski rack on the other.
-Premium black Yamaha mooring cover.
-Factory shipping cover in fair condition.
-Second table mount on swim platform.
-Trailer has guide posts with WakeMaster covers.
-Trailer also has spare tire & mount
-Trailer has heavy duty Boat Buckles installed.

I'm thinking $45,500 for all that. Another member on the forum just got a hair less than that for the same boat 2 weeks ago without most of those accessories.

For another $1500.00 I would throw in:
-2 Lewman Aluminum anchors (very nice!), with 6' stainless chain and 100' rope each
-4 Ski Life Jackets, various sizes
-4 Standard Life Jackets
-Second Table Leg (for grill)
-Stainless Steel Magma Grill with Mount (Grill right on the swim platform!)
-Storage Bag for Magma Grill
-Prep Table for Magma Grill
-Magma Folding Grill Utensils with Carrying Case
-1 Wakeboard
-Set of Skis
-1 One Person Tube
-3 tow ropes for Wakeboarding, Skiing, and Tubing
-1 boat hook for docking
-4 black dock lines
-2 black bungee dock lines

It's the complete package to get out and have some fun.

If there is interest at this price, I might consider selling, if not, I'd probably keep it.

Sorry, the only picture I have is below.

IMG_1921.jpg

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
nice boat.. i have a few options in the works right now around 40k that I want to finish up. pre purchase inspection, etc.. If those dont pan out, I will be in touch.

not an issue really but my damn garage is 19,2" and i think the 2017/2018 are 19,2 and the 19+ are 19,5". Do you know if that is true? I have a barn i can store it at but was hoping to fit in garage.

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I
nice boat.. i have a few options in the works right now around 40k that I want to finish up. pre purchase inspection, etc.. If those dont pan out, I will be in touch.

not an issue really but my damn garage is 19,2" and i think the 2017/2018 are 19,2 and the 19+ are 19,5". Do you know if that is true? I have a barn i can store it at but was hoping to fit in garage.
It is exactly 19’5”

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

Yes that is true