• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Center Console with Yamaha Outboard

I’ve been quietly looking at the nautic Star Hybrids for similar reasons. Retains some of the Yamaha cockpit design, including a bit of a swim platform.

although, if I could swap for a 210 fsh, I would probably prefer that. My son and I have been using the boat more for fishing than anything so this just makes sense. Need to retain the family fun capabilities though.

Thst was it. Nauticstar Boats. But then they were acquired by MasterCraft in 2017.

Guessing that the dry weight of the Sea Hunt does not include engines.. toss in two outboards and it’s probably around 4000# at least.
Yeah, dry weight does not include the motors. Ours is 4900 dry, then 487 each for the motors. Then 144 gallon fuel load. Probably 7500 lbs in the water roughly with everything @26'

Back