• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha new boat release at 11am. It is the 2016 Yamaha 190 FSH - Live Coverage

190fshkilla

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks Bruce. There telling me august now. I'm picking up and registering in AZ due to California's BS emissions regs.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you get the ca version of the engine you shouldn't have any issues registering it in ca. I assuming they will have two different versions, one ca one non ca.

190fshkilla

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you get the ca version of the engine you shouldn't have any issues registering it in ca. I assuming they will have two different versions, one ca one non ca.
Unfortunately not for retail in CA, even talked to yamaha corporate no news of making a CA friendly version.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guy may need to try and call around to other dealerships. I picked up my AR240 last week and my dealer had 3 of these on his lot.

EDIT: Here is a pic I took of them off loading my boat and there is one of the 190's next to it. I think one was a demo but the other 2 were new. My dealer is in CT but I'm thinking there are others out there.190.jpg

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You guy may need to try and call around to other dealerships. I picked up my AR240 last week and my dealer had 3 of these on his lot.
Who is your dealer? He had three of the center console 190 FSH on the lot? I wonder if he has the three demo units? Where is your dealer located?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

EDIT: Here is a pic I took of them off loading my boat and there is one of the 190's next to it. I think one was a demo but the other 2 were new. My dealer is in CT but I'm thinking there are others out there.View attachment 21476
That's not a Yamaha center console in the picture.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Doohhhh! Ok insert foot in mouth! He really did have another one plus the demo. I got on the new one.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a raw water wash down system powered by the jet drive output of the engine.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can't wait to hear more about these boats!

Fat Daddy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Congrats 190fshkilla!

I actually backed out due to a couple of reasons. I couldn't be sure I could get it into my garage was one problem. Then the wife and I discussed it and decided 80% of the time we would just be out having fun with the kids. This made us lean towards a boat more suited for tubing, wake boarding etc. I know the 190 fsh can handle this just fine but we wanted the seating and comfort a center console can't deliver as well. We bought a 15 sx190 in red for a pretty good deal. I got %2.99 financing, free 5 year extended warranty, $1000 gift card for maintenance and the 5 yr buy back deal. They gave me 15% over their cost for anything else I wanted for the boat that day so we loaded up on lots of toys and other needed items. I'll rig it up for some fishing. It's getting a Garmin GPS and fish finder, upgrade

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought I had my mind made up about the FSH until I read this entire thread. Not too many people like it on this forum I see.
Do some more searching in the forum. There have been quite a few positive comments made by people that have purchased them. They seem to be a very capable fish/family boat.

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
The new boat threads always go that way. Have you read the 2016 e series thread?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought I had my mind made up about the FSH until I read this entire thread. Not too many people like it on this forum I see.
It's a totally different type of jet boat. You either want a bow rider or a fishing platform. Typically bow rider guys won't react positively to a center console because it's not their cup of tea.

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats 190fshkilla!

I actually backed out due to a couple of reasons. I couldn't be sure I could get it into my garage was one problem. Then the wife and I discussed it and decided 80% of the time we would just be out having fun with the kids. This made us lean towards a boat more suited for tubing, wake boarding etc. I know the 190 fsh can handle this just fine but we wanted the seating and comfort a center console can't deliver as well. We bought a 15 sx190 in red for a pretty good deal. I got %2.99 financing, free 5 year extended warranty, $1000 gift card for maintenance and the 5 yr buy back deal. They gave me 15% over their cost for anything else I wanted for the boat that day so we loaded up on lots of toys and other needed items. I'll rig it up for some fishing. It's getting a Garmin GPS and fish finder, upgrade
Seems like you got a very good deal on the SX190. Happy to see some Yamaha dealers actually dealing and make the sale of a new boat more attractive. I like my local dealer, but they say MSRP + Prep. I don't blame them because they sell everyone that they get and they don't sit around that long.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have not read anything but praise from actual owners.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's a totally different type of jet boat. You either want a bow rider or a fishing platform. Typically bow rider guys won't react positively to a center console because it's not their cup of tea.
Yep, I'm with @Murf'n'surf on this. You either want a bow rider or fish-n-fun type, all though I had toyed with the idea of adding a trolling motor to the swim deck on mine.