• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 FSH 255 sport E. Has anyone laid eyes on one yet?

Loveair

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
PWC
Just wondering. If any have hit dealers yet?

Loveair

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
PWC
FYI GSPS has two used ones. 2021 and 2022 in stock.

keldrickw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is a '23 252 FSH. Same boat aesthetically unless you were looking for the 255 colors.

Attachments

Loveair

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
PWC
This is a '23 252 FSH. Same boat aesthetically unless you were looking for the 255 colors.
Nice boat. Just glad to see them moving. I am now #2 on the list for a 2023.

Loveair

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
PWC
Got the call yesterday. My 255 sport E is at the factory and scheduled to ship in 2 weeks. Placed my deposit on a 22 model May 9th last year. Got bumped to a 23. Nice to finally have hope.

Planned rollover

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got my ready at factory call a couple weeks ago also…she showed up Monday! Deposit placed Mar ‘22 for a ‘22 but rolled it into a ‘23. Wife likes the seafoam green better anyway. 9C808D44-2F98-41EB-BE42-CAA9035AA4CF.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Planned rollover

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks!

And yes it is. Haven’t made it up to check it out yet but is impressive for a transport cover from the pics. Hopefully I can reuse it as a mooring cover until I can find the right permanent solution 🙏

Loveair

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
PWC
Thanks!

And yes it is. Haven’t made it up to check it out yet but is impressive for a transport cover from the pics. Hopefully I can reuse it as a mooring cover until I can find the right permanent solution 🙏
Awesome! Still waiting to hear that mines delivered. Kind of wish he hadn’t even told me it was ready to ship. Just amped up my anticipation! Congratulations enjoy!

Mach86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Took delivery of mine in March! Seafoam green. Cover shown in pic is fantastic. Easy on and off and protects the windscreen. Just installed a 105lb Motorguide Xi5 saltwater trolling motor and connected it to the Simrad. Some folks report issues with controlling it from the Simrad, but mine has been working fine. There’s a pocket on the cover so that it fits over the trolling motor quick-release bracket.

Attachments

Mach86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks!

check out the cover in the pic I posted. once you get a system down, it’s on and off in less than 10 minutes .