• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just a reminder if you live/ boat or fish in Florida's Salt water be sure to avoid standing in one place too long it can become a big problem. 1711404562588.png

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Dad’s newest toy. 19’ Sea Ray Pachanga. Hopped up 350 (cam, pistons, rings, carb) newer trailer, although it will be switched with the one under the Checkmate as this boat is smaller. Needs interior but the engine only has a few hours from the previous owner as it was put in last fall and the out drive has been completely rebuilt too. Should be a 60+mph boat. Pretty rare boat, and all Pachanga’s have through hull exhausts so she will have a little rumble. Dad plans to have this one in the water this summer, so a flight up to Ohio is in store for a splash.
IMG_5354.jpegIMG_5355.jpeg

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looks great! Bigger questions are:
1. How many beers was this project?
2. How many leftover parts 😉

If I were a kid with a trampoline and a playhouse like that, I would never be inside.
LOL! I don't drink, but did consume quite a few pepsi zeros throughout this, and fortunately no leftover parts. This is our second playset from Backyard Discovery and their instructions have been really good, aside from the swirly slide, that was terrible. These things are pretty easy to put together even for those that aren't very handy I'd say.

Our kids LOVE to play outside which is why we bought a new playset. Old one was starting to show its wear after nearly 8 years. Also since this section gets very little sun it's a constant mud pit and they couldn't really play back there until it dried out for many days, which is hard to get that many dry days in a row here. Now this is dry all the time and they can play whenever they want. They've been playing in it all the time even when it was half built. LOL!

Neighbor kid came over and was like dang this isn't a playset it's a whole playground.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A few days ago my wife and I ate a one of those places where they bring you the food premixed in a bag. It’s quick, relatively cheap and the food is delicious but I always find it interesting and a little strange when I’m “gearing up” to eat it (bib and gloves pictured).
View attachment 216845View attachment 216844
Pretty sure I've eaten at that place. I'll have to dig up the pics.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow,

Last edited:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just saw this, can't imagine being one of the people in a car while on that bridge, certain bridges really skeeve me out, and this doesn't help with that feeling. Water temps are supposedly going to make this even more of a miracle if anyone on that bridge makes it out of this alive.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Who was driving the container ship - Mr Magoo???

Looks like work vehicles with their flashers on towards the right side of the first span that collapsed.

There are two bridges in Peoria IL that cross the Illinois river that creep me out at night - this isn’t gonna help.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Who was driving the container ship - Mr Magoo???

Looks like work vehicles with their flashers on towards the right side of the first span that collapsed.

There are two bridges in Peoria IL that cross the Illinois river that creep me out at night - this isn’t gonna help.
Not sure what the updates were, but before I went to bed this morning, the latest was 7 cars possibly, and a road crew was doing some construction work on that bridge at the time.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally getting around to the new truck. It's in pretty good shape. Dealer didn't love on it too much. Little RIDS here or there. Started going crazy and trying to get everything out. Then realized literally no one can see them. Shoot I can't really see them unless I get my inspection light and get really close. 🤣 So quit "chasing the shine" as we call it and just went with a single stage polish with a microfiber pad. This will get my normal ceramic coating combo. It'll take me several days to do this in between work. Wheels were ceramic coated today and back on the truck already.
20240326_122315.jpg20240326_122344.jpg20240326_164414.jpg
I absolutely hate polish dust and or polish fling. It's inevitable regardless how careful I am. So I covered every bit of rubber that I didn't want polish or dust on.
20240326_212933.jpg20240326_212935.jpg20240326_212945.jpg

My 3" polisher backing plate bit the dust tonight. Thought I had a couple kicking around, but couldn't find them. Overnighted one from Amazon. It's a big truck, but a lot of it takes the smaller polisher due to the curves and such. Shoot even some of it takes my 1" and 2" polishing pads. This thing is a pain in the ass to polish.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Conowingo Dam is a spot known for the huge bald eagle population mid-winter, and then around April when the shad run. I had a chance to stop in for a few hours yesterday. There were about a hundred in the trees, on the towers, and fishing in the river.

1711581844751.jpeg

1711581859197.jpeg

1711581867626.jpeg

1711582116330.jpeg

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great. Is it storage underneath?
Yep. Got the atv, bicycles, rototiller and other items under there. Just got a tarp hanging off of the joists to keep the water off of everything for now.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep. Got the atv, bicycles, rototiller and other items under there. Just got a tarp hanging off of the joists to keep the water off of everything for now.
I used metal roofing and pitched the sheets to where i wanted the water to go. I keep my tractor, mowers and bunch of other things under there and bone dry.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I used metal roofing and pitched the sheets to where i wanted the water to go. I keep my tractor, mowers and bunch of other things under there and bone dry.
That’s the plan👍