• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2 drownings in 2 weeks.

Here is one way children have accidents, this truck was traveling at 40 mph I followed it and could not believe my eyes 2 adults on the outside and a young boy probably around 14 and a younger girl probably 12 or less sitting in between the adults on the tail gate of this pickup truck the children looked horrified and the parents looked like they had a few. And mom was waving the middle finger at us for taking pictures!
That shit the would get you arrested and your kids taken away, at least temporarily, in Cali. Plus you’d be internet infamous.

My kids recite the rule to every person on our boat that's never been out. NO DIVING EVER...and only jumping in areas we have seen the dry bottom when lake was way down. We never have much jumping any way.

Now the wife is freaked out about anyone jumping off the boat, or swimming, or tubing, or surfing, etc.. $1000 side scanner here I come. Ha

Now the wife is freaked out about anyone jumping off the boat, or swimming, or tubing, or surfing, etc.. $1000 side scanner here I come. Ha

That could have gone WAY the other way and ended up as "land lubber here I come", haha.

That could have gone WAY the other way and ended up as "land lubber here I come", haha.
Havent reached that point, yet.... Just gonna be a little more cautious..

ooh. "for safety"

Back