• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 AR210 Throttle Body Assembly Issue?

gtgt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2006 AR210. For the past month, the port engine will sometimes start up right away and other times it won't start unless I turn off all power to it, wait a few minutes and try again.

I have purchased an AR210 Service Manual and the YDS software. The software revealed the following Port motor error codes:
1662404094109.png
[Engine has 655 hrs.]
If I start the engine briefly and then turn it off, the port engine Throttle Body Assembly makes a whining noise until I cut off the power to it (turn off the batteries).

I'm not that mechanically inclined, but I can do simple repairs.
Has anyone seen these error codes before?
If so, are they consistent with replacing the Throttle Body Assembly?
Also, has anyone else ever had to replace the Throttle Body Assembly? Any tips?

If this is the issue, I'd like do the repair myself because the last time I took it to the dealer they had my boat for 3 weeks.