• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

2016 AR240 performance mods

sac36555

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys- I’m buying a 2016 AR240 with 50hrs on it. I want more low/mid end power for wakesurfing and we sometimes use our boat in high elevation (5000-6000ft). I don’t care if I gain any top end speed.

I’m definitely buying the Riva for a ribbon delete and Riva performance air filter/engine breather kit. I was on the fence about some of the other mods like the Solas Impeller, Riva Waterbox, Riva high flow exhaust, and the MapTunerX ecu reflash.

does anyone on here have all the mods done? Is it worth it? What mods were worth the money?

Hey guys- I’m buying a 2016 AR240 with 50hrs on it. I want more low/mid end power for wakesurfing and we sometimes use our boat in high elevation (5000-6000ft). I don’t care if I gain any top end speed.

I’m definitely buying the Riva for a ribbon delete and Riva performance air filter/engine breather kit. I was on the fence about some of the other mods like the Solas Impeller, Riva Waterbox, Riva high flow exhaust, and the MapTunerX ecu reflash.

does anyone on here have all the mods done? Is it worth it? What mods were worth the money?
You are going to definitely need a different set of impellers. They make ones for your exact situation

Anyone else?
There really isn't much you can do to help give you more power, this has been talked thoroughly and not much can be done.
Lucky13 cones, seal the pumps will help

You’re at 100hp/liter from the factory so they aren’t exactly weak or detuned motors.

That would equate to the average V8 truck having 500-600 hp without a supercharger.

Back