• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Lineup of boats - The real info will be posted at 7 PM EST on Saturday August 22nd

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Next year if they go on Oconee they are going to be driving "Burka boats" so Mikey can't see them! LOL
But if they do that, he might not be tempted to nail the record number of new boats in the shortest period of time!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
T minus 2:50

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce are they going to release the info in this thread or are you guys doing a different forum for it?

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
T minus 00:45

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At 7 PM EST clicking Recent Posts will show 21 or more new threads on the 2016 changes and new models.

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Its a little pixelated but looks good, lol

Attachments

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So here I am. 30 cases of Heineken, 12 cases of hard cider, 3 cases of Not your Dads Rootbeer. Steaks on the grill, fresh lobster tails from Costco and not a one of you shows up for my party!!! Shame on you all!

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You didn't tell me there'd be Heineken! /headsoutthedoor

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wanted to go when I saw NJ, (MR2 Gan). Augusta GA is a hike

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i see no pictures....

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm really surprised there's no new 21' but given the fact there's only 2 21' models this year leads me to believe there will be something Big next year, at least I hope!

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Pretty bummed about the lack of new 21 footers or even any actual updates to the 2 remaining models. The E series stuff is cool, but in my opinion the "drive by wire" should be standard across the line anyway as opposed to being part of a $3K package available only on the top of the line models. The lack of sound reduction on the 21 footers means that my next boat, which I'm hoping to be able to buy next year, almost certainly won't be a Yamaha. Our next boat HAS to be quieter than our current SX210. It also needs to be easier for my wife to drive, and the sticky/abrupt throttle by cable makes that tough.

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Pretty bummed about the lack of new 21 footers or even any actual updates to the 2 remaining models. The E series stuff is cool, but in my opinion the "drive by wire" should be standard across the line anyway as opposed to being part of a $3K package available only on the top of the line models. The lack of sound reduction on the 21 footers means that my next boat, which I'm hoping to be able to buy next year, almost certainly won't be a Yamaha. Our next boat HAS to be quieter than our current SX210. It also needs to be easier for my wife to drive, and the sticky/abrupt throttle by cable makes that tough.
Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed in that front too. But I also understand the can't revamp 2/3 of their line up in one year. 2017 isn't THAT far away...

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I'm really disappointed to be honest. I thought there would be something with a meaningful surf wave. There is no way the 242X is going to cut it for wake surfing and (E)specially o_O Not at that price. It sure looks great but WOW. I am really at a loss for words overall. I mean there are quite a few NEW surf/wake boats that start BELOW that price....don't ask how I know :(

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm really disappointed to be honest. I thought there would be something with a meaningful surf wave. There is no way the 242X is going to cut it for wake surfing and (E)specially o_O Not at that price. It sure looks great but WOW. I am really at a loss for words overall. I mean there are quite a few NEW surf/wake boats that start BELOW that price....don't ask how I know :(
Keep in mind what the Wake Wedge can do for minimal cost.