• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Jacob Klein thank you! We hope you enjoy your new SeaDek!

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I have emailed and PM'd you with request for an invoice for a cockpit kit with 1X and 2X optional mats. Not heard anythying back. Did my messages not go through?
I want to make sure you get my request before time runs out.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@maboat I have your email. The girls are working on getting everyone's invoices together from over the weekend. I will make sure that they contact you today.

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My order was shipped last week. Can't wait to get covered in fast drying 5200!

Thanks @JetBoatPilot for getting these orders out!

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@maboat I have your email. The girls are working on getting everyone's invoices together from over the weekend. I will make sure that they contact you today.
Thanks Will @JetBoatPilot . Invoice received and payment sent.

One thing, the invoice says "brushed" but does not say "Faux Teak". Early posts in this thread indicated this is correct but its a bit confusing. Pleases confirm my order is Faux Teak.

Last edited:

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
About to call and pay, but trying to decide yes or no on the upper head locker mat. I went for the lower head locker mat, but now think the upper one would look good too. The boat has grey hydroturf material from the factory. Anyone have pics or input on the upper mat?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
About to call and pay, but trying to decide yes or no on the upper head locker mat. I went for the lower head locker mat, but now think the upper one would look good too. The boat has grey hydroturf material from the factory. Anyone have pics or input on the upper mat?
The upper head mat is great for setting things on and keeping them in place. We use it as a "traction" mat.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I'm on the fence on ordering the cockpit pit kit. I have already replaced all the hydroturf on my boat with sea deck. So my question is I already have installed pieces 1 and 12 from the cock pit kit since I don't need those can I sub the 2X and 5X peices instead for a 2011 sx240?

dirksgoat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Paid, Cockpit, swim platform, and engine cover pad. Cant wait for this addition. Those that have done the install, Seadecks website shows it that easy to scrape and use acetone to remove old, is it this easy? Also, all the old screw holes for carpet. Anyone taken the time to use a gel coat patch kit to fill or did everyone use 4200/5200. direction to a thread would be helpful is so.

Last edited:

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Paid, Cockpit, swim platform, and engine cover pad. Cant wait for this addition. Those that have done the install, Seadecks website shows it that easy to scrape and use acetone to remove old, is it this easy? Also, all the old screw holes for carpet. Anyone taken the time to use a gel coat patch kit to fill or did everyone use 4200/5200. direction to a thread would be helpful is so.
It will be useful for me to know as well for a sx230 :)

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will be removing my old SeaDek this winter to replace. I'm not sure if anyone here has actually removed SeaDek yet.

There have been plenty of threads about removing the Hydroturf. The main thing that I remember is do the removal when it is cold. It helps the adhesive release. Then wait until the temps get above 75 to do your install.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Woohoo so some people are getting their orders shipped it seems! I was in with the first early group so hopefully mine will be shipping soon and i can use it before season it over :). Hate my carpet haha

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 we don't do substitutions on SeaDek Group Buy orders. Sorry but the money that you'd save would be added back and then some in the new programming and setup fees.

HOSSFLY

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been lurking for a while and what a better time to finally join in on the fun! I'm in for all pieces...not that I'm helping anyone out a this point, but too good of a deal to pass up. I'll figure out if I want to install them all once they arrive!

Looking forward to "joining the conversation" here on jetboaters! -HOSSFLY

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @HOSSFLY did you contact my office to get your name in the group buy? If not email me at will@jetboatpilot.com or call 850-867-1410 and speak to one of my assistants.

Thanks!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 we don't do substitutions on SeaDek Group Buy orders. Sorry but the money that you'd save would be added back and then some in the new programming and setup fees.
@JetBoatPilot lol sorry you went over my head there heard on the no substitutions I do understand that with the volume you do on this. Not sure what you mean on the new programming and set up fees does this mean I can save the extra $80 by excluding the parts I already have from parts in my cock pit kit order or must I take those parts again?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 the new programming fees and setup fees are added whenever we have make substitutions or changes to the cut file. For sales like this we offer a huge discount but in exchange we don't really offer a lot of options for changes to the kit as they are setup in the system. That is one of the main reasons why we can offer the low price. If you need the changes to be made we can help but we have to bill for the changes and that can run $50 or more depending on the complexity of the change and the square footage of the material that is used.