• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Yamha 212x

Dmitry

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Questions about my 2016 212X Yamaha. I push throttle all the way gets in Limp mode in won't goo more then 5 miles? Check ingen is on along with a large being Sound. If you have any idea

what else’s was going on prior to the issue? Both engines or just one? Water coming out of the pissers? Overheat alerts? Voltage on your batteries? Is it only limp mode when you are full throttle? Were you surfing or have full ballast? Lot of information can be found by searching “limp mode.”

Both engine seems to have the same problem Driver side engine is worse. Water is coming out pissers and from underneath the prop jets. The water is hot which seems to cool off the engines.

Voltage: I have 3 batteries. 1 to start the engines, 2 in house. I noticed the battery drains faster than normal!

Limp mode: No difference if it's full throttle or not the engine RPM are not going up.

After tubing it went in Limp mode and then I shut off the engines and took longer then normal to start it back up. No water in Ballast.20230706_162923.jpg

Back