• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery of Grimalkin aka FisherCat

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No, no alternators to charge batteries. Little 9.9’s. I have 175w in solar that keeps the batteries voltages up. We have shore power and a Honda 2200 to plug into and charge the batteries as needed.
Is there room to consider converting the gennie to propane for longer/cleaner running? Not sure if they have a conversion kit for your model, but I'm switching mine to allow a longer run, as well as not having to winterize it or worry about the carb if it sits unused for a while

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It’s Alive…

C4905F82-3162-419C-A7D2-EB428EEE85C9.jpeg

B5D218CE-A481-430F-93A1-76641BEB5C70.jpeg

The pilot hole is pissing.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn't fully appreciate the location when you mentioned the color difference. Given these photos, I would have gone with the pink one if it were cheaper...

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We put the Main and Genoa sails on yesterday while winds were 4-5kts. I reconnected the masthead wind transducer today, that I cut when the mast was taken down. We also found a place in the Pantry, aka, quarter berth, just aft of the galley, for the Dometic dual zone Frig/freezer. And I managed to hang the Majestic 12V/120V 32” TV on the cabin bulkhead.78935233-D23E-4A3B-A189-3060F806AD6D.jpeg

Last edited: