• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 AR 195 buying help needed

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks for staying with me on this...:)
According to the site, it is still for sale. I will try to get by and look at it next week on my way back to East Tn. Decided to stay in KY a few extra days. I never did get any info back on actual hours. I'm still trying to digest burning 330 gallons of fuel in one season. I have not burned that much fuel in 3 seasons. Then again, my 3.0 Merc does pretty good on fuel consumption.
Your really only going to burn through the gas at WOT throttle which you don’t do a whole lot of. Either because the passengers aren’t comfortable going that fast or the water being to ruff.. At normal cruising it does pretty well..

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yes I know him and the boat very well :D. I will more than likely be moving to a dedicated wake boat. I just cleaned the hell out of the boat top to bottom, inside and out. Shot some video for the sale ad going over the boat real good with the GoPro. I plan to make a for sale post soon.
So are looking at maybe a Moomba or Scarab? Or just moving to the X series?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking at deep v hull wake boats so anything like a used Centurion, MB Sports, Supreme, etc

Last edited:

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Wow that's quite a departure from what you have! Hope it doesn't mean you will be leaving us here on the boards..:arghh:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes it is quite the leap lol. I will for sure still hang around here after I sell the boat. Too great of a community!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well @haknslash I would like to thank you so much personally for your insights and advice, I really hope you stick around here for the communities sake :winkingthumbsup"