• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Did you try calling them I had Saturday and Sunday booked and online it wouldn't let me change it with out charging me the full rate Saturday but I called and they fixed me up.
Exactly the same thing just happened for me.

Just cancelled our reservation at Bahia Mar for sunday night. They have no rooms left at the jet boater rate, so I'll probably stay at the Motel 6 like @Julian. Still trying to get a place in Bimini for Sunday night.

how much of sqft do you need? I think yall can crash at our room ( or more precisely @Valerie's room that she reserved for me).

Did you try calling them I had Saturday and Sunday booked and online it wouldn't let me change it with out charging me the full rate Saturday but I called and they fixed me up.
Yes, I called them and had no luck

how much of sqft do you need? I think yall can crash at our room ( or more precisely @Valerie's room that she reserved for me).
There's five of us. I had two rooms booked for Sunday night

Do you guys know any other place we can stay at Sunday night in Bimini?

@AndyD, make life easy. Take cash and plenty of it.
Thats our plan. I know fuel can get costly for 6 days on the water and didn’t want to run short if they were cash only just in case.

The Hilton had rooms not sure about docking Big Game Club also probably or Blue Water resort may have availability.

Bimini Sands has open condos, but a two-night minimum. If I go that route I'm going to book it for Saturday night and Sunday night and I will be Crossing Saturday

Bimini Sands has open condos, but a two-night minimum. If I go that route I'm going to book it for Saturday night and Sunday night and I will be Crossing Saturday

They can’t Guarantee dockage on Saturday night they said earlier today. Something to check into. If you find some let me know.

Talk to Marci directly if possible the first person I talked to told me the same thing but after I got Marci on the phone she offered me one night in a different unit if not I have a one bedroom for Sunday night only I have not confirmed but I will if someone needs it and can’t get something.

They can’t Guarantee dockage on Saturday night they said earlier today. Something to check into. If you find some let me know.

Talk to Marci directly if possible the first person I talked to told me the same thing but after I got Marci on the phone she offered me one night in a different unit if not I have a one bedroom for Sunday night only I have not confirmed but I will if someone needs it and can’t get something.

I'll call again, as I did not talk to Marci directly

The Hilton has rooms available. Marina space is the problem.

If I rent the 50’ slip again for Sunday night I would have room for another boat. It’s a private slip so I don’t think the dock master could say anything about 2 boats. I could ask the owner.

There's five of us. I had two rooms booked for Sunday night

you are more than welcome to bunk all 5 in my room or split your crew. I can bring up to 2 air mattresses. Please let me know.

For folks stuck without a place on Sunday in Bimini, I will have plenty of floor space and a couch or 2 to share. If I know in advance I will bring some air mattress. As for docking, I will be docking parallel to the long dock outside of building 7, folks staying with me can tie up to my boat.

you are more than welcome to bunk all 5 in my room or split your crew. I can bring up to 2 air mattresses. Please let me know.

Super nice offer @Betik but here's the problem. @Sbrown has convinced his wife and kids they're going on this luxurious Bahamian island cruise. His wife heard "Sandals Resort" when he mumbled "Sands". If he let's them know they'll be on air mattresses, even if for one night, he's going to hear more rumbling then he'll hear from his crew as they bounce across the stream. ;)

Back