• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

AbuAyd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Absolutely, we are in 1a. I sent you a PM last night about it, I'm the same guy who brought the extr toilet paper.
@Sbrown how is 1A? We have that unit reserved for the July trip. Reading about all the issues. Not looking forward to a miserable experience while in paradise :)

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Some of the rooms may have issues, but I hope noone is coming here to hang out in the condo and sleep all day. If you're coming here for any reason other than the amazing waters and snorkeling adventures, stay at RW. Just saying, don't let any negative room comments change your mind, Bimini is about the water. If you want a 5 star resort and dining, Bimini is not for you.

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did make it make back earlier today. In had to drive the last stretch ( 168 miles) with a bent axle. It bits being striken by lightning though, so although tired as hell I am happy to be hope
What's up @Betik, taking trailer driving lessons from me?? ;-)

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Absolutely, we are in 1a. I sent you a PM last night about it, I'm the same guy who brought the extr toilet paper.
Stan, Thanks for bringing it over...I’m glad your wife liked the mask...i didn’t see this post or the one from last night till now. I might get some TP from you later..this 1 ply stuff is annoying! LOL

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is the fuel dock operating today?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@vanmurray, I understand that this will fix the 7L/7R TVs "Rebboot modems, tv is internet based flow tv, need to turn power on small box by tv after reboot"

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some of the rooms may have issues, but I hope noone is coming here to hang out in the condo and sleep all day. If you're coming here for any reason other than the amazing waters and snorkeling adventures, stay at RW. Just saying, don't let any negative room comments change your mind, Bimini is about the water. If you want a 5 star resort and dining, Bimini is not for you.
I totally agree! Our room has issues but we are all having an awesome time! It's all part of the adventure

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I totally agree! Our room has issues but we are all having an awesome time! It's all part of the adventure
BTW, Jeep Guys are not allowed to whine! WWII vets didn't!!!
;-)

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce before they changed their name to Flow they used to be Cable & Wireless. Back home we call them Careless & Worthless. Don't expect too much from the service.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my new top priority on any further Bimini trips today was an incredible experience new favorite place in the Bimini area

Attachments

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This is my new top priority on any further Bimini trips today was an incredible experience new favorite place in the Bimini area
where is it? South of Honeymoon harbor???

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What was under the water? Any decent snorkeling?